Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EllieBaileyHitNRun - Edinburgh  (Read 847 times)

JJ1979

External Link/Members Only

Probably being a bit generous by giving her a neutral but the fantastic BJ kinda saved it from a negative.

Arranged to meet Ellie yesterday, good comms, flat is a rented apartment about ten minute walk from Hibs stadium.

Arrived and Ellie was looking good dressed in lingerie. Probably a 7/10 looks wise, figure wise carrying a bit round the waist with a few tattoos on her arms which doesn't bother me.

Got the money side of things sorted and Ellie went to the bathroom to wash out her mouth (her words) so she was fresh. Few minutes later she came back. OWO, kissing, 69 all fine and no problem.

Started with a "massage" which was pretty much her rubbing her hands over same part of my back repeatedly, chatted away but got the feeling she was pretty bored and going through the motions of things chat wise.

Turned over and she asked what I wanted to do next, she proceeded with some OWO for about a minute then stopped saying she would move round the other way as easier for her. This lasted about another minute until she suggested 69 which agreed with just to try keep her going for more than a minute at a time on my cock.
Before my tongue had touched her was told to be gentle with the oral which I took on board. Have to say the oral once she got going was amazing and one of the best I have had. Few moans and groans but in all honesty think it was faked.

Had to ask her to stop as didn't want to blow my load. She then asked me if I wanted to fuck her as she thought I maybe just wanted oral which was very strange as never mentioned this.

She got up off the bed and proceeded to check her phone as it had gone off a few times. Next was just a bit strange. She repeatedly cleaned her hands with anti bacterial lotion and I mean several times. She started going on about how she has to be hygienic and can pick up diseases then said I'll not go into it further as it will put you off. To late for that as between that and her trying to put huge amounts of lube up herself I had gone soft.

She still took the condom out and said she had an idea. I thought maybe more oral but nope, into doggy position playing with herself to try turn me on. It didn't really work so with a semi hard cock I thought fuck it, put it on and fucked her hard doggy for a few minutes and came.

All in all I was in and out in 20 minutes. She says this is a farewell tour but in all honesty I don't think she should bother as she is just going through the motions with things and the erratic "cleaning herself" during the punt is something I haven't experienced before. She started going on about it afterwards as well but by that time I just wanted to get away. As said BJ saved it from a negative as there was no kissing as discussed prior, in fact I don't think her head was 2 feet close to mine except when I gave her a peck on the cheek goodbye and she actually said "oh I didn't even kiss you did I?" yeah convenient that Ellie.     

Offline Marmalade

I do detest those prossies that don't handle hygeine issues properly. In some punts it is used *deliberately* to get the punter to fuck off or to get out of having sex with him.

A number of Australian parlour prossies have a routine that works for even the most germs-paranoid hooker and in spite of disgustingly high rates they at least get it over with at the start of the punt, together with stashing your hard-earned cash. An Australian hooker may well take you to the washbasin on arrival, wash your cock in a business-like manner much as a hospital nurse might, give it a professional squeeze to check for discharge and even examine your fingernails. All in two or three minutes and not part of the booking. It also gives her the chance to decline your cash for any reason. A bit OTfuckingT but st least doesn't fuck up the punt.

What I'd like to see with these prossie-cunt shitters who bring out the dettol spray mid-punt is the waiter at the restaurant ask her to get up mid-meal, stand outside in the freezing cold while he finds her a different table, gives her a lecture about the no smoking policy, then tells her she can finish her steak which has gone cold but lifts her plate every two seconds to give the table a scrub with bleach and tells her to hurry up cos he's a vegetarian and her food stinks.

EllieBailey

Hi folks Ellie here, into the lions den I go!

Ok. Will keep my issues brief.

First, granted I have no wash board abs. I am in fact what is described on my advert as a size 10 with curves.

Next. The moving to a different position was not because it was easier for me. It was as I said to the guy - so that I have access to all the good bits. We were previously almost 69 type position and i wanted to be able to get to the balls and things, to make it nice for him. Also the oral was far longer than 'more than a minute' - the guy himself said he had to tell me to stop before he blew. So I had to keep stopping so as not to end his booking before due time.

Me asking him to go gently with oral. Well a lot of guys who cone to me they really genuinely  like me to enjoy oral and foreplay. So I generally tell them how I like it, as if its all mutual then I enjoy my bookings.

When he references me asking if he wanted sex; I always do this for two reasons. One because not all guys want sex. And second, they don't all want it at the same amount of time in. I wanted to know if he wanted more oral, some kissing, whatever. Hence I asked. It is his booking to dictate not mine.

The phone issue. In actual fact this guy was late. As I had another booking after,  feeling a little flustered I genuinely forgot to silence it. So that was what I did. I said 'I'm sorry babe do you mind me just silencing this' as it had gone off. He had no issues.

The kissing is an odd thing to me. I offer it, I like it, he asked for it prior, hence me using mouth wash mentioned in his report, so why not kiss me? This is made out as if I had turned him away or purposely avoided it. I did not.

At the end the joke I made (as he referenced) was done at the door as we were laughing and joking about the fact that he had had that type of kid in a sweet shop booking and didn't get round to it. I kissed him at the door. Oh and the laughing and joking was the same laughing and joking we had had during my apparent boredom. I am such a bubbly chatty happy type so I genuinely don't know where he got this idea of me being bored? I love the beginning of bookings, the exploration of what each other likes sexually, etc.

Finally. This hand cleaning thing! Ok my routine goes like this- sloppy bj so when about to put condom on, clean off the spit and lube so I can actually open the condom. Then apply condom. Then apply lube. Then wipe lube off hands so it doesn't get all over the pillows that other guys lie on. The comment he made about me apparently explaining myself about diseases and such was actually me making a joke about it being a messy job and annoying having to stop to do all of those things, that I would be with him in a sec and yes I used anti bac. I said to the guy that I like to be clean and said I'll not go into that now though. He had gone soft during the condom and lube application, fair enough, it isn't sexy but it is part of the job. Hence me making a joke then offering him a show so he could have the fun he wanted when hard. He seemed very happy to watch me bend over and play. Got hard and we fucked. At the end I apologised for making the process a little longer with the anti bac (that I had used once, the rest was wiping off spit etc so I could open condom) that I like clean hands and its better to be too clean especially in this job. He agreed, appeared to have no issues, wasn't rushed out (we went over) was offered a shower and we chatted and laughed all the way to the door.

So some of this I will reflect on, perhaps a faster way to do the condom process, in regard to last couple of days. But guys please, if you have an issue, can you just tell me at the time? I really am a decent girl. I gave one guy part of his money back today, on a discounted booking, as he forgot he needed bus fare so I gave him some back as its freezing. I'm a nice approachable fair girl. Why cant you just speak up? I'm not a mind reader. Especially when the guy seems to be having a really good time!

So that's all I have to say really. Saw two reports as I am quiet today (Valentine's eh!) So perhaps I am like marmite? Happy punting!

chico1000

Ellie
no doubt you will get attacked by some of our more extreme members but thank-you for coming on and explaining in a measured and considerate way.  Excessive wiping/cleaning can be such a passion killer so anything you can do to quicken that process is always going to work. 

Offline Marmalade

An interesting response. Particularly as she says she will reflect. Good. Always room for improvement.

Ellie -- I'm afraid you can't always expect guys to tell you at the time, much as I empathise with the request. It's just usually not the way it goes. Most of the hundreds of girls we see do not accept anything that can be interpreted as criticism. Plus the guy is there to enjoy what you offer (you wouldn't go to Disneyland and spend your precious time there giving feedback to the manager on how to improve the rides.) You're judged on what you deliver at the time.

On the plus side, your prices are reasonable and you've maybe taken stuff onboard responding on UKP politely. One review (and follow-up comments by other punters) is not a life judgement: the more (believable) reviews you get, the better the picture, and hope that overall it's a good one. You've made a good post. This is not generally a good environment for prossies to post though unless you are very much on top of your game and in tune with punters. If I can maybe advise you, with the kindest best wishes, quit while you're winning as far as posting on here goes and resist the temptation to reply to further comments if you can. Other than that, thankyou for posting.

JJ1979

Hi folks Ellie here, into the lions den I go!

Ok. Will keep my issues brief.

First, granted I have no wash board abs. I am in fact what is described on my advert as a size 10 with curves.

Next. The moving to a different position was not because it was easier for me. It was as I said to the guy - so that I have access to all the good bits. We were previously almost 69 type position and i wanted to be able to get to the balls and things, to make it nice for him. Also the oral was far longer than 'more than a minute' - the guy himself said he had to tell me to stop before he blew. So I had to keep stopping so as not to end his booking before due time.

Me asking him to go gently with oral. Well a lot of guys who cone to me they really genuinely  like me to enjoy oral and foreplay. So I generally tell them how I like it, as if its all mutual then I enjoy my bookings.

When he references me asking if he wanted sex; I always do this for two reasons. One because not all guys want sex. And second, they don't all want it at the same amount of time in. I wanted to know if he wanted more oral, some kissing, whatever. Hence I asked. It is his booking to dictate not mine.

The phone issue. In actual fact this guy was late. As I had another booking after,  feeling a little flustered I genuinely forgot to silence it. So that was what I did. I said 'I'm sorry babe do you mind me just silencing this' as it had gone off. He had no issues.

The kissing is an odd thing to me. I offer it, I like it, he asked for it prior, hence me using mouth wash mentioned in his report, so why not kiss me? This is made out as if I had turned him away or purposely avoided it. I did not.

At the end the joke I made (as he referenced) was done at the door as we were laughing and joking about the fact that he had had that type of kid in a sweet shop booking and didn't get round to it. I kissed him at the door. Oh and the laughing and joking was the same laughing and joking we had had during my apparent boredom. I am such a bubbly chatty happy type so I genuinely don't know where he got this idea of me being bored? I love the beginning of bookings, the exploration of what each other likes sexually, etc.

Finally. This hand cleaning thing! Ok my routine goes like this- sloppy bj so when about to put condom on, clean off the spit and lube so I can actually open the condom. Then apply condom. Then apply lube. Then wipe lube off hands so it doesn't get all over the pillows that other guys lie on. The comment he made about me apparently explaining myself about diseases and such was actually me making a joke about it being a messy job and annoying having to stop to do all of those things, that I would be with him in a sec and yes I used anti bac. I said to the guy that I like to be clean and said I'll not go into that now though. He had gone soft during the condom and lube application, fair enough, it isn't sexy but it is part of the job. Hence me making a joke then offering him a show so he could have the fun he wanted when hard. He seemed very happy to watch me bend over and play. Got hard and we fucked. At the end I apologised for making the process a little longer with the anti bac (that I had used once, the rest was wiping off spit etc so I could open condom) that I like clean hands and its better to be too clean especially in this job. He agreed, appeared to have no issues, wasn't rushed out (we went over) was offered a shower and we chatted and laughed all the way to the door.

So some of this I will reflect on, perhaps a faster way to do the condom process, in regard to last couple of days. But guys please, if you have an issue, can you just tell me at the time? I really am a decent girl. I gave one guy part of his money back today, on a discounted booking, as he forgot he needed bus fare so I gave him some back as its freezing. I'm a nice approachable fair girl. Why cant you just speak up? I'm not a mind reader. Especially when the guy seems to be having a really good time!

So that's all I have to say really. Saw two reports as I am quiet today (Valentine's eh!) So perhaps I am like marmite? Happy punting!

Well either you have the wrong bloke or you are a complete and utter liar. Firstly I wasn't late. YOU pushed the booking back ten minutes as the previous guy was late, a guy you described in the text to me as a "knobhead" yeah your a really decent girl calling punters that aren't you? I arrived two minutes before the booking and text you from outside. Do you want me to upload screenshots of these texts as they will prove that you are a complete liar and indeed did call the guy who was running late a knobhead and we can all see how stupid you will look so don't come on here and tell lies and claim to be a "decent girl"

You certainly did give oral twice for about a minute then stop, yet more lies and yes I asked you to stop in 69 I said this already on here.

Kissing - you mentioned your were washing your mouth out before I even mentioned kissing to you so yet another lie and you 100% did avoid it, to say otherwise is garbage!

Bubbly, chatty? Oh come on you went through the motions completely and I see there is no reply to the crap level of massage. Hand back and fore on same bit of my back and to say I was "a kid in a sweet shop" is laughable.

Your second last paragraph sums up your mechanical approach to the job, "you have a routine" and yet more lies as you were there for quite some time using your anti bac, not much wonder I went soft. Finally one last lie saying we went over with the time, you even said yourself it was 20 minutes seeing as the phone was right beside you and you checked it the minute I had cum.

If your going to come on here and defend yourself you might want to try not telling lies. I can prove I wasn't late and can prove you called the guy before me who was late a knobhead. Maybe need to think about these things before coming on and spouting rubbish. Just as well your retiring because your heart really isn't in doing the job in the slightest.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 08:47:08 pm by JJ1979 »

chico1000

Marmalade post is very good advice..