Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHERRIE anyone been?  (Read 2239 times)

Glasgowman69

Done a bit of studying on aw But this lady has been on the hit list for a while now good feedback and looks like a safe punt for this weekend has anyone bee? some feedback would be appreciated cheers

External Link/Members Only

Offline johnjo72

put her aw number 2001973 in the right hand side search box and I will take you to all mentions

Offline seeker

Done a bit of studying on aw But this lady has been on the hit list for a while now good feedback and looks like a safe punt for this weekend has anyone bee? some feedback .
Why have you given her a positive if you have not met her yet  :unknown:

Glasgowman69

sorry for the fuck up new and still trying to get to grips with this

glasgowbhoy

would not touch, photos not real according to reports or very old, plus lots of stretch marks ,also possible post op but hey  go there and give feed back .

Kelog

Absolutely fantastic time. As you can see by my feedback #Skipper

Offline seeker

Yea I am sure we should  take  the word of someone with
0 reviews  and
3 posts
As gospel   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I've never met her and have no intention to ...  at that price never will  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Absolutely fantastic time. As you can see by my feedback #Skipper

#skipper ....aka Cherrie?

Almost ALL your feedback is from Cherrie and she has a lot of feedback from you ....... Now not that I'm suspicious or anything but your taking the piss aren't you?

Your self promotion will NOT work on here ...l.l :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Kelog

Na TAZ, she's just that good. I'm happy being a one woman man while she's around.

glasgowbhoy

Kelog,
       She (He ) must love you at £140 a pop

Offline Courtney

Kelog,
       She (He ) must love you at £140 a pop

...oh no! Not you again.  :( :thumbsdown: :dash: :dash: :dash:

At least you managed to unstick the CAPS LOCK this time.

HAVE ANY OF YOU DONE AN OVERNIGHT ND HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?

...that was a very polite way to ask a question. :sarcastic:

Offline Courtney

Courtney.
              Go and have a wank or   better still go and fcuk your sister stop trying to noise me up  MUPPET

Well, glasgowghirl. You are new and will be challenged. Care to discuss your punting history? Who have you seen?

Offline tazman1002001

At £100 per HH .........aye right she is having laugh  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

glasgowbhoy

Well, glasgowghirl. You are new and will be challenged. Care to discuss your punting history? Who have you seen?

Courtney,
          Will be challenged ? what are you UKP judge and jury ? Punting history more than you will ever have. Who have I seen , probably your Mum and sister but they were like you didn't have a clue.

Offline Courtney

Courtney,
          Will be challenged ? what are you UKP judge and jury ? Punting history more than you will ever have. Who have I seen , probably your Mum and sister but they were like you didn't have a clue.

....yeah, just as I thought...typical textbook troll response.....I won't be feeding you any longer.  :timeout:

...reminds me of someone else that was banned here (wakeupcall)........didn't know how to do quotes either, just bubbled  :cry:

mavgoose

And banned.
They'll never learn..

Offline Courtney

And banned.
They'll never learn..
+1
...Yip, in fact it looks like it could've been the infamous "hiphopnonstop".
The space , then , comma , and space question mark ? ....is a give away.
Thick as mince. :wacko: :crazy: :dash: :bomb:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:08:49 pm by Courtney »