Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySummer - Glasgow  (Read 1730 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

Very short notice meeting following my earlier disappointment.

Scanned AW to see who was available. Sent a few texts and emails and Summer was first to reply. A couple of texts later and I had her address and walked through her front door 45 mins later.

Summer is an attractive girl, she was dressed in red lingerie and heels. She offered me a drink, which I accepted. As she left to get it I put the cash on her dresser; no fuss made over it at all.

Started with some kissing, not deep but nice. Ran my hands all over her smooth body and into her panties. Summer was very responsive to this. Eventually clothes off and on the bed. Started with OWO; not deep but pleasant with a lot of tongue. Then some RO and deep fingering in pussy and ass. Summer encouraged me in this regard and let's just say we both had a lot of fun. Her small boobs are firm and her nipples are amazing; long and pliable. Really enjoyed pulling and sucking them.

Sex in missionary and cowgirl was very good. Kissing now became a bit more passionate. Tried anal but I was a bit too big, honest!!

Asked about facial but she said she no longer offers this. I told her I thought it was on her profile; which it is btw. So agreed on CIM, but unfortunately she pulled away as a shot my load. Bit of a chat at the end; Summer is easy to talk to.

Overall I really enjoyed Summer's company and had a great time, much better than other reviews had prepared me for. :hi:

DG

Sorry should have said, £70 hh

Offline Game of scones

Out of curiosity did she encourage you to try the backdoor?

DG

Out of curiosity did she encourage you to try the backdoor?

She accepted fingering willingly. She didn't encourage as such, but when I manoeuvred myself to try anal she responded and really did try. No objection and no resistance; I just couldn't get it in  :lol:

mavgoose

She really does split opinions on here.

Seen her a few times , over a couple of years. Last visit being a year or more ago.

For me , lovely girl. Good enthusiastic service. Best nipples I've seen.

I moved on to other girls , although a cheeky wee A session may entice me back. I'd clarify it with her 1st.

Offline Game of scones

To be honest trying to set up a meet this afternoon but it's harder to get a decent hoor than a dry day in July might give her a bell

DG

She really does split opinions on here.

Seen her a few times , over a couple of years. Last visit being a year or more ago.

For me , lovely girl. Good enthusiastic service. Best nipples I've seen.

I moved on to other girls , although a cheeky wee A session may entice me back. I'd clarify it with her 1st.

That's kinda what I was getting at. I've read some bad press on here about her, but I couldn't see any of that from yesterday's meet. Only slight negative was the pulling away from CIM, but apart from that it was fine. I think she was warming to me so a second visit might be even better.

tallguy74

DG

She is a smoker

Yeah but not overpowering, I could tell but it didn't put me off.

Offline mr small

Dont think I would describe her as attractive, nice personality but physically she has quite prominent features, although to her credit she makes a lot more effort on her appearance (hair and make up ) than lots of other WG's,

Will stick a full review up later tonight  :hi: