Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 2834 times)

Alistairs

After being let down 5 minutes before seeing someone else which is ridiculous, I jumped on my phone and looked for someone near me and up popped Natalie so I took a gamble and it paid off big time.

External Link/Members Only

Absolutely fantastic lass, good looking, I love the Scottish Accent, very accommodating within 20 minutes notice. Nice comms prefers calls and not texts which is understandable and accpetable. Nice clean apartment the only down side the bed covers stunk of BO. Natalie if you're reading this I love fresh covers :thumbsup: and she put lube on straight away  :( I could have rocked her world  ;)

Nice girlfriend experience with kissing and great chat too. Started off with a massage and then a BJ and then onto the big finale. Shower offered after and she gave me a nice kiss on the lips as I left. Definitely will be back again Big thumbs up and at £50 a pop very reasonable.

Finally a good result  :D

Offline Marmalade

Oh better than this punt then:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16230.msg314768#msg314768
"Saw Blondexxnatalie recently. Awful experience. Nice on the phone but was a horror in the flesh. Vugly, badly applied fake tan and make-up. Talks to you like a recalcitrant hound. Fluid on the floor from previous customer. Technically very poor. Former sauna girl that is no longer allowed to work at LSS for fairly obvious reasons. Save your money."

Mindful

I'm sure we've talked about her before. She has huge hips and a huge ass.

External Link/Members Only

Alistairs

Oops maybe she's cleaned up her act ?

Tjkooker

Nae fingurs Natalie I call her. Never seen her and don't intend to.

Offline Marmalade

wonder why her photos look like something out of an old 70s flick-mag

Offline mike336

Had a punt with her a couple of years ago and can safely say she was up there as one of the worst ever, she has a nasty streak about her as well, the only good thing about her was she had quite a fit body and wasn't that bad looking

Offline Alexix

honestly, I met her once and I will NOT meet her again

Alistairs

I hear what youre saying and you all cant be wrong and maybe thats why she might have changed for the better or maybe  i just got her on a good day.She defo has a nice body  :hi:

Offline stu4372

Just nipped into see her before Christmas. What can I say. Not the kinda guy to leave but wish I did. Photos been photoshopped massively. Punt was pretty crap. Good oral but everything else pretty poor. Spent 5 mins talking to her man in other room. Stank of smoke. But drunk. Body not good. Thankfully asked her to wear a corset which covers the huge scar down her stomach. Will not be going to se her again. Good scrub afterwards