Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beena_sexy thai Coventry  (Read 778 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7628696) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline vinylcity

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid Beena_sexy thai a visit two weeks ago. Only seen one review & only appears to have been on AW since Feb 24 so decided to book 30 mins.

Sent a text and got a reply back within the hour. Good comms all the way through, all prompt replies. Located Coventry city centre at the time in student block, arrived in time, good comms, little tricky to find. She did call to give directions but Limited English, luckily google maps came to rescue.

Flat on the upper floor, shared I think with at least one other.

Extras on offer CIM, DFK, OWO for 10-20 each. Just went for DFK. Did the paper work

Started of with body to body massage which was very well executed, lots of kissing etc, Condom put on with her mouth to all the way, followed by OW

Followed by cowgirl, with great view of her natural body. Eventually switched, with some RO well received, reasonable amount of kissing, although not DFK,  followed by mish which soon finished me off quicker than expected.

Bit of time left, was offered a massage, and took it but wasn't for me, had better.

Only down side is limited English, otherwise lovely petite natural figure.

Would definitely see again, but note she's relocated up north now.