Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xTeenAngelx - Manchester  (Read 4313 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

09qwqw

Met Keira recently.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comm's: Easy to book (no issues which were reported last Autumn in other reviews). Comms were via phone.

Fee: £160 for 1h

Look: Keira has a natural body with perky boobs and fit bum. Not a big deal but noticed the lip filler – I don’t think she actually needs it to look sexy. She is slim but not anorectic, age from AW seems to be right. Good hygiene. Pictures haven't been Photoshopped.

Service: Started with a DFK, then she gave me blow job which slowly turned into deep throat with good eye contact. I really enjoyed it. After OWO, I got the rubber on and we had sex in various positions (cowgirl, missionary, sideways, doggy). Keira was active during the play. Finished with CIM - she took the full load in her mouth and swallowed the lot.

I would recommend paying her a visit as she is young and delivers good service.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:46:47 pm by 09qwqw »

Offline Briddy

Cheers for reviewing but at 110 for half hour far to pricey for my liking

Offline Kool Keef

Cheers for reviewing but at 110 for half hour far to pricey for my liking

Absolutely agree, too much

goldwing1

She`s a 20 year old teenager.
How does that work?

Offline PussyLover789

Met Keira recently.

Comm's: Easy to book (no issues which were reported last Autumn in other reviews). Comms were via phone.

Look: Keira has a natural body with perky boobs and fit bum. Not a big deal but noticed the lip filler – I don’t think she actually needs it to look sexy. She is slim but not anorectic, age from AW seems to be right. Good hygiene. Pictures haven't been Photoshopped.

Service: Started with a DFK, then she gave me blow job which slowly turned into deep throat with good eye contact. I really enjoyed it. After OWO, I got the rubber on and we had sex in various positions (cowgirl, missionary, sideways, doggy). Keira was active during the play. Finished with CIM - she took the full load in her mouth and swallowed the lot.

Cheers
How come its taken you 4 years for your review and your first post?? im just curious

Offline PussyLover789

One of her "Negs" are from me, totally pissed me about

Offline Briddy

think I'll take your review over the one post wonder

Offline yorkieyorkie

Pissed me about too.

She’s massively overpriced and her age changes more than her prices lol.

I’m highly dubious over this review.

09qwqw

Fair enough.

The negatives relate to ‘no shows’. I thought that it might be useful to submit a review from the actual meeting.
Let’s see if someone with more reviews (i.e. more reliable) can give another, more up to date opinion.

Offline Trotter671

I had good flirty Email comms with Keira a while ago (back in Jan). She was busy at the time I was looking for on a Friday so tried to make a booking for any time that suited her the day after as she was apparently available. Never heard anything back since so I just left it. Not sure if I will bother again, but she does look hot from AW photos and service sounds like the naughty stuff I like.

Offline Bobbins1973

I had good flirty Email comms with Keira a while ago (back in Jan). She was busy at the time I was looking for on a Friday so tried to make a booking for any time that suited her the day after as she was apparently available. Never heard anything back since so I just left it. Not sure if I will bother again, but she does look hot from AW photos and service sounds like the naughty stuff I like.

I left a negative after bidding on reverse booking and changing price after swapping details
Saw her in long legs that very night but kept my £10 in my pocket (she was virtually naked wandering about the place so nothing new to see)

Offline jaysayjaysay

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 08:53:00 pm by jaysayjaysay »

Offline mysteryman30

Met Keira recently.

Cheers

Glad you had a good time, I am surprised she isn't reviewed more as I thought she was incredible.