Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET ESTELLE - new photo or person?  (Read 1288 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Is this a new person??

I saw Estelle last year but she had brown hair, and at the time was a bit bigger.

Is this blonde girl her? And is she trimmer now?

Thanks

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Is this a new person??

I saw Estelle last year but she had brown hair, and at the time was a bit bigger.

Is this blonde girl her? And is she trimmer now?

Thanks

I think I subbed to the PG sometime ago it looks like a profile has been sold or swapped, IMO

88hooplicker

Definite profile swap. That ain't the girl I saw about a month ago. The Estelle is saw was very skinny and had a cavity in her chest where her sternum should be. And her tits were much smaller. Just checked her flat mate's profile (Sweet Chantelle) and it looks like that's changed hands aswell. Shame. Chantelle was on my HL. I've heard she gave amazing blowjobs.

Offline PLeisure

Yes, was also wondering earlier this week. For a brief moment she was bumped up my HL, and then the blood redistributed to the rest of my body  :rolleyes:
Checked with another member here who saw her just over a year ago and he wasn't sure it is the same girl.
Impressive new pics but I suspect they may have been pulled - either off a style magazine or a foreign profile page.

Offline backofthenet

Definite profile swap. That ain't the girl I saw about a month ago. The Estelle is saw was very skinny and had a cavity in her chest where her sternum should be. And her tits were much smaller. Just checked her flat mate's profile (Sweet Chantelle) and it looks like that's changed hands aswell. Shame. Chantelle was on my HL. I've heard she gave amazing blowjobs.

did the girl you're referring to have two identical star tattoos on her hips? The Estelle I saw in the summer did - and that might be her in the picture. difficult to say.

Offline Malvolio

Estelle had dyed blond hair when I saw her in August.  That photo could be her wearing a push-up bra; difficult to say without seeing her face.  As BOTN says, her distinguishing marks are the two star tattoos on her hips.

FlyingBreadMan

New Estelle girl looks fit, but really should show more body shots. Good face just not enough.

mrhappypants

I have booked today out of curiosity and will report back.  I saw Estelle about 18 months and preferred Chantelle of the two.  Chantelle runs the house (she says) as the working manager and has swopped Girls through Estelles profile in the past. 

Dave

FlyingBreadMan

I have booked today out of curiosity and will report back.  I saw Estelle about 18 months and preferred Chantelle of the two.  Chantelle runs the house (she says) as the working manager and has swopped Girls through Estelles profile in the past. 

Dave

Hope it works out, good luck!

mrhappypants

So - a bit of a let down.  I am about 80 percent certain it is a different girl from the previous but I could be wrong as it has been a long time.  The photo is flattering - she is a low 7 facially and slim, pancaked in make up with peroxide hair and the tan is missing. Despite specifying advertised services both in my originall booking AND confirmation (neither of which she either confirmed or challenged), in the room she declines an advertised service (Prostate massage) so I walked. 

C'est last vie.

Dave

Offline The_Don

So - a bit of a let down.  I am about 80 percent certain it is a different girl from the previous but I could be wrong as it has been a long time.  The photo is flattering - she is a low 7 facially and slim, pancaked in make up with peroxide hair and the tan is missing. Despite specifying advertised services both in my originall booking AND confirmation (neither of which she either confirmed or challenged), in the room she declines an advertised service (Prostate massage) so I walked. 

C'est last vie.

Dave

Thanks for the update and  :thumbsup:  for walking!

mrhappypants

My mistake.  I am just back from one of Chantelle's long luxurious BJ's and IT IS Still the same Estelle.  Chantelle tells me they are having a break over Christmas and will be looking for a new flat in the area in n the new year.

Dave

FlyingBreadMan

Hmmm. Thanks Mr pants.

I have only seen Estelle, but while I gave her a positive my thought was no return as she was a size 10 (not as time). Would you say she is slim fit?

Review on channtel may be good to have too. Thanks again!

Offline backofthenet

IT IS Still the same Estelle. 

the one with the two stars on her hips? (appreciate she may not have shown you her midriff earlier, but you said you'd seen her before).

ta

mrhappypants

Albeit a brief encounter I thought she slim and the girl with two stars.  From my conversation with Chantelle the headline is that it is the photos that have changed NOT the girls. 

Dave

88hooplicker

Good to know, will try Chantelle in the New Year.