Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Mayaa69xxx ? (Seven Kings)  (Read 996 times)

ramrodronnie

If anyone has seen this girl yet? I would very much appreciate what anyone thought of her if you have? She does have some nice comments in her FB on AW.  :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

Cum on you guys. Someone on here must have seen her? Going by her profile/pics/ AW FB. IMO she looks/sounds gorgeous?

Offline miketwee

I'dread a review on her on this site just couple days ago and it was very bad so I'd avoid if I was you, also if you find a girl on AW what I tend to do is copy and past her name exact on to Google search and f there is a review of her on UK punting the link will come up, just a good tip that helps me out ;)

ramrodronnie

I'dread a review on her on this site just couple days ago and it was very bad so I'd avoid if I was you, also if you find a girl on AW what I tend to do is copy and past her name exact on to Google search and f there is a review of her on UK punting the link will come up, just a good tip that helps me out ;)

Yeah. Thanks for that miketwee. I've already had the heads up on this Mayaa girl. I've knocked her off my Hl now mate. Thanks again mate.   :thumbsup: :hi: