Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amy.tighty  (Read 1199 times)

hellett87

Can't post the profile link atm, but this girl on adult work is a scammer, she bid on my reverse booking and having spoken with her for a bit checking out her authenticity I decided it would be ok to pay the deposit she requested only £10 but then no show and blamed an accident which upon checking there were none and claimed she was actually closer to me by about 40 miles than profile states, she offered a refund but when given my PayPal details to arrange just read and deleted my message avoid like the plague

Offline finn5555

Another mug some people are beyond help  :dash:

hellett87

End of the day it was a £500 booking but hey if she would rather a tenner for then she is welcome to it, in my experience most small deposits towards travel when there's a long distance to cover are actually genuine

Offline PLeisure

Post the link soon as you're able, pls

Offline p3ngu1n

Seriously, it doesn't matter even if its £1, if you hear "deposit"....RUN!!!

Offline KentAde

Surprise, surprise....she has EVERYTHING ticked on her 'enjoys'! :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Non-verified on AW - not that this means as much as it should. And the profile is now under review. So maybe she's scammed others, too.

OP, consider posting feedback on her profile. It will be indicated as, "Feedback only" (ie. not Positive, Neutral or Negative) but at least you're flagging up her business skills to others. 

Offline Lowie1973

This girl bid on my reverse booking today.
I smelt a rat as her profile says London which would be a long trip to Lowestoft for a one hour booking!
I emailed and she told me she was in town mysteriously (I love my town - but I know it's not a popular vacation)
So then I emailed to check that all her listed services are available at no extra charge.
And yes she confirmed for my humble £120 I could have anal, OWO, CIM, facials and could film it. She even said I could do bareback (not that I would)
But lo and behold - because of all the unreliable punters - she needs a £30 deposit.
Needless to say I explained that I don't pay deposits- she never came back to me

Offline Londonpunter30

Non-verified on AW - not that this means as much as it should. And the profile is now under review. So maybe she's scammed others, too.

OP, consider posting feedback on her profile. It will be indicated as, "Feedback only" (ie. not Positive, Neutral or Negative) but at least you're flagging up her business skills to others.

Aren't all profiles under review until they are confirmed now ?

It may have been only £10 to the OP but imagine if she or he did this 10 times a day and it's money for nothing.  Do that 7 days a week and it's a decent income.

endomorph

ramrodronnie

This girl bid on my reverse booking today.
I smelt a rat as her profile says London which would be a long trip to Lowestoft for a one hour booking!
I emailed and she told me she was in town mysteriously (I love my town - but I know it's not a popular vacation)
So then I emailed to check that all her listed services are available at no extra charge.
And yes she confirmed for my humble £120 I could have anal, OWO, CIM, facials and could film it. She even said I could do bareback (not that I would)
But lo and behold - because of all the unreliable punters - she needs a £30 deposit.
Needless to say I explained that I don't pay deposits- she never came back to me

Lowie1973 OPs. there are 2 words needed when WGs ask for "ANY MONEY" Up Front. And They Are; Fuck Off!

portsboy

Hi All,

Please checkout this profile is this the one - i have been again asked to pay cash upfront into the bank account.

AW Message:
"Hi £60 and £60 would be better sort code 070246 account number 41842779 name miss T looking forward to meeting u xx"

Does the sort code and account sound familiar?

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only

Regards,
Portsboy

hellett87

Yes very much the same account and name given