Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misstiny - Wimbledon  (Read 1222 times)

weedougie

So I placed a reverse booking on AW offering £150 for a 1.5 hr meet. Misstiny replied offering to meet for £220. Now I don't object to SPs responding with a bid that is higher then I have suggested - and indeed have, in the past, taken up such offers; but her page lists 1.5 hrs as £190. When I asked why she was wanting to charge me more that she charged every other fucker, she told me not to lecture her on what she charges...

There followed a chippy correspondence during the course of which she changed the prices on her page....

She could have just said very pleasantly "sorry the prices on my page are out of date" but she's too much attitude to manage that

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Since when did 5’-5” equate to tiny, i think the lady has a problem with reality.

weedougie

to be fair, she looks well skinny in her photos - but, sexy as I think she is, attitude is much more important than looks. I couldn't live with myself, seeing such an chippy  SP

yodeling

theres some good brothels around merton and wimbledon without paying silly money ..just keep an eye on cards in shop windows near sainsburys colliers wood ..50 quids for a reasonable looking tart.. there was a good place next to Wimbledon station that got busted but they open up somewhere locally as plenty of local gals looking for income

Online Jonestown

theres some good brothels around merton and wimbledon without paying silly money ..just keep an eye on cards in shop windows near sainsburys colliers wood ..50 quids for a reasonable looking tart.. there was a good place next to Wimbledon station that got busted but they open up somewhere locally as plenty of local gals looking for income

Last time you said all that you were referring to Hounslow.

weedougie

I'm not aware of good brothels around wimbledon - details (and reviews) would be welcome

yodeling

Last time you said all that you were referring to Hounslow.

same thing happens there too when they get busted as it happens
just keep an eye on shop window cards for current places operating

last time in the area i went to a place in morden hall road which had around 5 gals working but was busted after a few months ..cops shut them down after a while .no doubt from complaints by neighbors
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 05:13:03 pm by yodeling »

mrhappypants

same thing happens there too when they get busted as it happens
just keep an eye on shop window cards for current places operating

last time in the area i went to a place in morden hall road which had around 5 gals working but was busted after a few months ..cops shut them down after a while .no doubt from complaints by neighbors

I suggest you change your nic to Chocolate Teapot.

yodeling

you will have to do your own leg work ya bonehead ,,plenty of massage cards in shop windows next to Wimbledon station ,garret lane and merton high street .when  i lived in the area there was tons of bordellos all over Merton Morden Mitcham and Wimbledon.. .if your a dumbo i cant help you

i frequented a  thai place in wimbedon for years till they were busted ..always a nice selection of thai females for 50-70 quids

mrhappypants

you will have to do your own leg work ya bonehead ,,plenty of massage cards in shop windows next to Wimbledon station ,garret lane and merton high street .when  i lived in the area there was tons of bordellos all over Merton Morden Mitcham and Wimbledon.. .if your a dumbo i cant help you

i frequented a  thai place in wimbedon for years till they were busted ..always a nice selection of thai females for 50-70 quids

Does it help you if I tell you there is a phone box outside Kings Cross which is regularly carded?  Of course not.  Write some reviews, give some details, share some experience, learn something...

Offline joninbristol

Thanks, have dealt with people like that before - she just got a "blocked" from me for her attitude. :)