Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen these girls (Liverpool) ?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline JoJo93

Playboy Star Amy External Link/Members Only
Wonder babe External Link/Members Only

Couldn't find anything on here. Any info would be appreciated thanks 

Offline Side dna

Both look stunning but are ee girls. Sounds like someone should toftt and give em a go

Offline Willyed

Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Willyed

She's not logged on for a few weeks now  :unknown:

Offline Willyed

sandyp

yes, here it is: 
External Link/Members Only

I'd like to have your opinion.

She only replies to txts. She is very busy, bit difficult to book but worth trying. Pleae let mew know how you get on. I will go there Wednesday!

Offline Jacobcohen123

Playboy star amy is much nicer looking in real life than her pictures but has rotten teeth and a smokers cough

Offline Willyed

yes, here it is: 
External Link/Members Only

I'd like to have your opinion.

She only replies to txts. She is very busy, bit difficult to book but worth trying. Pleae let mew know how you get on. I will go there Wednesday!
Cheers for that she seems my type, I've got someone lined up for tomorrow. If mine doesn't go through I'll try and book her :)

Offline Willyed

Playboy star amy is much nicer looking in real life than her pictures but has rotten teeth and a smokers cough
That's put me off her then  :thumbsdown:

sandyp

Cheers for that she seems my type, I've got someone lined up for tomorrow. If mine doesn't go through I'll try and book her :)
who have you got lined up? can u send me the link as well...just in case..?

Offline ProtocolDroid

Let's hope for our sakes that she will get those fixed in her home country, where this could be done relatively cheaply. Well, it does depend a little on whether she has spent all her income so far on shoes and handbags (and fags I suppose) or has transferred some to a Romanian account already... Due to the tanking pound at today's exchange rate she'll have to see around 20% more punters compared to a year ago to afford the same treatment in Romania.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:48:42 am by ProtocolDroid »