Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carol Latina, Victoria  (Read 1774 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Thought give her try again as service might change..
Got text back strongly indicated snogging

Called the bitch, waffling on about doing Brazilian kisses..
Fuck knows what that is!!
Requested she look sexy in tight dress..
Bitch said I have to buy and she will wear it, but it has to be expensive and not cheap!!
( As if I'm the king of stupids)

Confirmed with her I'm on way about 20 mins before, response was all good..
Get there and no response for 10 mins and then bitch texts back she is seeing a rich client who keeps her all night paying her very well who has much more money than me and she won't see me!!

Time wasting slag!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 05:27:12 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline teddyking

Not sure how much of this is true but I’m guessing she came back with that “rich client” BS to piss you off after you got mad at her for not keeping the appointment in the first place

Oh well , South American SPs are usually trouble (from own experience)
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline Payyourwaymate

Unlucky KT. No worries, she could have been a man so you saved yourself the trouble :D.

Offline king tarzan

She got a well deserved negative
Boombacluut 🥊🥊👊👊

Offline golden bull

Sounds like she played you KT and intentionally made you trek up there to waste your time.
Fucking bitch whore.
Look on the bright side, I bet she’s a fat cunt judging by her fat arse in her pics.
Porker 🐷 🐖 🐽 material.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like she played you KT and intentionally made you trek up there to waste your time.
Fucking bitch whore.
Look on the bright side, I bet she’s a fat cunt judging by her fat arse in her pics.
Porker 🐷 🐖 🐽 material.

i agree so :thumbsup:

Offline The Night King

No doubt emboldened by this rapturous review the provider has bumped her price up from £150ph to £200ph   :(

I quite fancied her as well. Now maybe not so much  :thumbsdown:

Offline pbrown355

If she'd stayed in Brum I'd have seen her eventually. Wouldn't see her anywhere at £200ph

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Damn unlucky man, I myself was planning to see her yesterday but she took way to long to reply and by the time she did reply I was already on my way to another SP, But still tempted to see this one, Probably next week and I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Offline teddyking

Fucking bitch whore.
Porker 🐷 🐖 🐽 material.

Grow up buddy
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline king tarzan

Grow up buddy

He's right to insult her.
Not your time petrol wasted..

Only good thing was saw two fit sexy hot black women on there way to a pub/bar..
Reminded me of my clubbing days

Offline JackSaint

He's right to insult her.
Not your time petrol wasted..

Only good thing was saw two fit sexy hot black women on there way to a pub/bar..
Reminded me of my clubbing days

There is only photo still in existence from those days, the headline in the local paper was "greystroke, the legend of king tarzan asked to leave Bitch Slap nightclub after inappropriate behaviour"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

There is only photo still in existence from those days, the headline in the local paper was "greystroke, the legend of king tarzan asked to leave Bitch Slap nightclub after inappropriate behaviour"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌🤜🤛

Offline The Night King

She's back at £150ph and has re-branded as Gaby Muniz (which was her name previously).

New pics too.

I almost went to see her today after aborting another punt. Couldn't get through to her. Traffic was a bit of a mare in the rain too ☔

Online PepeMAGA

it says on her profile she is available 24 hours. not sure  how that works, maybe she has a day pimp and a night pimp that will wake her up  :unknown: