Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily_20 Anyone?  (Read 2100 times)

Offline WellDontJustLookAtIt

Hi, fairly new here. Just seeing if anyone's had the pleasure yet?

External Link/Members Only

I've booked her for this afternoon, but it makes me a little nervous when all I have is AW feedback (just 4).. and no mention I could find on UKP!

I'll write a review of my experience too, so she gets a write up soon. Ta

Offline PLeisure

All inclusive for £130... impressive. Have you spoken to her on the phone? That may help confirm any concerns/ give you an opportunity to confirm which services you're after.
Also, worth bearing in mind that it's not been possible to formally book via AW, and therefore, not leave feedback, since AW belatedly recognised lockdown restrictions.
Your review would be most welcome  :hi:

Offline sunnyj

Cute 21 year old English girl with OWO/CIM/DFK/Rimming/Anal/Filming included in her rates £70/hh or 130/hh. Good luck with that and do post a review.  :hi:
Walk if she's not the one shown on her profile or you don't like what you see, if you decide to go ahead then do confirm the service before handing over the cash.

Yeah.. it does sound too good to be true doesn't it.

She prefers texting.. so this is what I did. She seems intelligent enough (good english too) in her replies - so fingers crossed fellas.. but have some doubts!

But thanks for the advice to walk if not right, and confirm services before cash. I'll let you know!

Offline sunnyj

Yeah.. it does sound too good to be true doesn't it.

She prefers texting.. so this is what I did. She seems intelligent enough (good english too) in her replies - so fingers crossed fellas.. but have some doubts!

But thanks for the advice to walk if not right, and confirm services before cash. I'll let you know!
:thumbsup:

Offline thecat250

The profile has been scrubbed..! I would abort OP - save yourself wasting your time

Offline bhudda

The profile has been scrubbed..! I would abort OP - save yourself wasting your time

The profile had text to the effect that she deactivates it when not working ... possibly also when she is fully booked? I would text to confirm before setting off though

Have texted to ask why I can’t see her anymore on AW.. still nothing  :dash:

Will wait till the final minute, as she maybe with a punter of course

Offline oneeyesnake

You may want to ensure plan B is in place.

Thanks Snake, but there aren’t many plans Bs around here at the moment I’m willing to take a risk on!

Review just posted for Lily_20 - I think it’s a shame if she’s just disorganised, and clueless - maybe she’ll learn a lesson one day and communicate properly with her punters. I hope so, and I hope she’s a genuine, nice girl.

But something tells me this is more than just bad organisation.. I could be paranoid of course, but it felt dodgy.. that combined with the too good services for the price and girl on offer..  it felt like I was being played somehow.

I guess time will tell. But be cautious fellas.

Offline trainer-ap

I'm going to take a risk today 

Offline PLeisure

I'm going to take a risk today

Yes.. interested to know if she's genuine after all trainer-ap. Cheers

Scrap that.. just seen your review, cheers and glad it was a positive  :drinks: