Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD girls going independent  (Read 11867 times)

Offline bedhedred

bhr - do you reckon she'll venture beyond Milton Keynes?
I was keen to see her when at HoD but never managed to decide between her or Elizabeth; now also MK-bound, I think.

Jaimee vs Gabriella... your insights appreciated, pls  :hi:

I doubt it, sadly. Mk is becoming a bit of a punting mecca if I can say that without being shot! :P I need to visit there. There's £260 on a Dollar / Adrienne duo which is burning a hole in my pocket. Check the reviews on the SE region board. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285554.msg2972915#msg2972915

Kicking myself that I never took the offer when it was on my doorstep.  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:04:02 pm by bedhedred »

Offline anonymouse72

bhr - do you reckon she'll venture beyond Milton Keynes?
I was keen to see her when at HoD but never managed to decide between her or Elizabeth; now also MK-bound, I think.

Jaimee vs Gabriella... your insights appreciated, pls  :hi:

Only saw Gabriella once and thought she was a bit overrated. Good fuck but it felt like I was living out all the reviews I'd previously read about her. It felt quite scripted and almost choreographed. Lots of moans and whimpers whilst fluttering the eyelashes. She was getting reviewed daily almost at the time and asked for a positive review so I didn't bother. I'd take Jamie over her anytime but as Gabi seems to have disappeared the choice may have been made for you.

Offline PLeisure

Only saw Gabriella once and thought she was a bit overrated. Good fuck but it felt like I was living out all the reviews I'd previously read about her. It felt quite scripted and almost choreographed. Lots of moans and whimpers whilst fluttering the eyelashes. She was getting reviewed daily almost at the time and asked for a positive review so I didn't bother. I'd take Jamie over her anytime but as Gabi seems to have disappeared the choice may have been made for you.
Thank you, that's good to know  :hi:

My main criteria being decent FK and, ideally, CiM

Online WARSZAWA16

Online Marvelous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maya - Shes a funny one doesn't have kissing on the menu but iv seen her 3 times and she always gave a good snog.

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maya - Shes a funny one doesn't have kissing on the menu but iv seen her 3 times and she always gave a good snog.

It definitely looks like her, but have you confirmed it with her?

Offline anonymouse72

It is her. She sent me the link via Twitter.

Offline bedhedred

It is her. She sent me the link via Twitter.

Good, so it is confirmed!  :hi:

I'd be tempted to try her again if I could schlep to Wembley. She's v good looking.

I follow her twitter but she doesn't allow dm. Maybe I'm using an old HoD one.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:14:21 am by bedhedred »

Offline anonymouse72

Good, so it is confirmed!  :hi:

I'd be tempted to try her again if I could schlep to Wembley. She's v good looking.

I follow her twitter but she doesn't allow dm. Maybe I'm using an old HoD one.

@Maya33487648 is her Twitter which is totally different to the Hod account. Her body is superb as her Twitter pics show.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Marvelous

Yeah she gave me the link when i last her used to be in Hammersmith but moved recently to Wembley, says she does it on her days off from hod.

Offline bbois77

Anyone know if the HOD girls who've gone indie will be back on rota after the 2nd December, ie this was just temporary?

Offline anonymouse72

Anyone know if the HOD girls who've gone indie will be back on rota after the 2nd December, ie this was just temporary?

They are no longer listed on the website so in the short term I would say no. I guess time will tell. If they carry on making a living indie then I doubt it but they may mix it up. Depends on the state of the relationship between them and him when they left I guess.

Offline sexy pete

Three are definitely back on the rota - Charlotte, Maya and Nicole.

Offline Dead_Pool

Do HOD have a limit on how long you can book? Only shows up to 1hr prices, but I assume you can ask for 2-3 or as long as you want? Not used them only MKE which I know are same people but they had at least 2 hours showing on there site.

Offline anonymouse72

Do HOD have a limit on how long you can book? Only shows up to 1hr prices, but I assume you can ask for 2-3 or as long as you want? Not used them only MKE which I know are same people but they had at least 2 hours showing on there site.

They want your money. If you're prepared to pay it then they will book it. Saw on Twitter a while ago some guy booked Gia for about 6 hours at MKE.

Offline tonebaker

They don’t give discounts for longer, literally in mk it’s 240 for 2 hours, 360 for 3 etc, n london it’s 260, 390 etc.  They will let you book as long as you want though

Offline Harry Monk

I was hoping to see April before Tier 4 came into play, hoping that she'll pop up somewhere whilst HOD is shut. I've never been to any of the HODs perhaps that's why I delayed  :dash:
Similar with Nicole but not quite so sure on her, intel suggests she's potentially burnt out and thinking of flying off somewhere more exotic...or erotic  :unknown:

Offline BootsnBunches

I was hoping to see April before Tier 4 came into play, hoping that she'll pop up somewhere whilst HOD is shut. I've never been to any of the HODs perhaps that's why I delayed  :dash:
Similar with Nicole but not quite so sure on her, intel suggests she's potentially burnt out and thinking of flying off somewhere more exotic...or erotic  :unknown:

I share your thinking on April....Tier 4 being extended longer is going to raise a few challenges for everyone....

Offline Boringbob

Hopefully Effy soon  :cool:
Just bumping this wish

Is there a list of hod indy’s

Obviously not for the current situation , just for later of course.
Thanks

Offline BootsnBunches

Just bumping this wish

Is there a list of hod indy’s

Obviously not for the current situation , just for later of course.
Thanks

I can guess why you are saying that but the reality is if the situation changes most will go back to HOD. I suspect being Indy will be a hassle many don’t want otherwise they would have done it before. It sounds like Charlotte may be an exception now she’s built a following.

Offline Boringbob

Indeedy

I know that a few were partially independent while rules meant that HOD could not work as an entity.  Maybe Effy has a twitter for such ? ....
Thanks again

Stay safe