Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Oriental Spa - Leamington Spa  (Read 892 times)

Offline icedance47

External Link/Members Only

Was in need of a loosening up and release so popped in to the Thai Spa in Leamington. I’ve had mixed experiences here in the past, but with limited options I took the chance.

Two girls sat waiting, one young and fit, the other with some serious miles on the clock. Asked for a 30 min massage and the old one got up.  :(

I was charged £25 for 30 mins, which has increased as this used to be £20.

In to the room with “Pam”, she’s gotta be knocking on for 50 and has a very stern and frankly quite unattractive face. Body looked great though.

I undressed and on with the massage. She started with a very dry massage stretching out my limbs.  I’ve not had this before but it was fine, I guess. Then she oiled me up for a more traditional massage. Nice massage and she touched and teased my cock and balls loads.

Asked me to turn over and asked what extras I would like. I asked what was on offer (I only wanted the HE). She started to list, but I cut her short when she said the HE would be £30(!). I said I only actually had another £20 with me and she agreed to tug me off for that.

HE was ok, but very quickly got to the “ok hurry up and cum now” jackhammer part. Guess she was pissed that she was only making £20.

Neutral as she didn’t really do anything wrong, but I wouldn’t go there again tbh. It used to be £20 on the door and £20 for a decent HE. Now they’re asking £55 which feels unreasonable to me.

I regret not finding out what range of services was on offer though...

Cendric

Out of interest, why didn't you ask for the younger girl

Offline icedance47

Out of interest, why didn't you ask for the younger girl

Cos I’m an idiot.

Dunno, guess I’m just too British, old lady stands up and I’m too polite to say “Ya alright nan, I’ll have her pls”