Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: spending the day, spas, clubs, relax  (Read 3008 times)

Offline ldnbloke

Morning Gentleman.

I've been frequenting a couple 'hook up' sites in my search for the more mature, nautural lady and noticed discussions about Kestrels or Rios. (Rios I reckon i may avoid) - anyway, and this is probably wishful thinking:

Are there places similar to the concept of kestrels where you can go and chill for a bit and potentially end up having some good times with a lady, or even just people on the same wave length? Able to spend the day, or a few hours relaxing, hanging out, naked, potential for sex and whatnot.

Hope I'm explaining it alright.

In short, I'm fed up working from home and probably going to rent a desk in London a few days a week but it would be nice to know of a place you can go and relax and not be rushed.

Thanks!

Offline goodguy22london

quite a few but you need to have your own company.....

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Many thanks! the second one looks interesting!

Offline Trapstar1

Interesting… anyone got any reviews? Can’t seem to find any on here

Offline Steve2

Interesting… anyone got any reviews? Can’t seem to find any on here

Rios... Little chance of action, and if there is , it is with mingers

Silverleigh... Throwback to the 60's, nice garden in the summer. Think it has a pool and hot tub too

Offline Hotandfun5

Yea agree with above very tough at Rios for action but clean chilled day you can have

Silverleigh mission get to if you don’t drive very dated but nice enough again depends on your luck for action

Offline Trapstar1

So maybe I need to start a need thread but is there any decent brothels in London/South London you can go chill, have a drink and play if you want too?

Offline Steve2

So maybe I need to start a need thread but is there any decent brothels in London/South London you can go chill, have a drink and play if you want too?

I have never heard of any

Offline dross

I've had some good times at Rios but take someone if you want it to be certain.  If you're willing to take the train down to Brighton you can try BGHS which is lovely but again hit and miss like Rios unless you take someone.

Online 888

What is Rio’s like for a couple to visit who aren’t interested in other men joining or trying to join them??

Offline Steve2

What is Rio’s like for a couple to visit who aren’t interested in other men joining or trying to join them??

Saturday night is couples only till about midnight, or it was a while back

Online 888

Thanks. What’s the general vibe like for couples - slow at your own pace, or quite full on with almost an expectation to “do something” or “let someone join” ??

Offline Steve2

Thanks. What’s the general vibe like for couples - slow at your own pace, or quite full on with almost an expectation to “do something” or “let someone join” ??

A bit of everything, mainly no pressure

Offline Trapstar1

quite a few but you need to have your own company.....

So rocking up to Rios on your own would be a bit awkward?

Offline dross

So rocking up to Rios on your own would be a bit awkward?

I wouldn't say it's awkward going alone... if you're gonna stand there like a creep staring at the only woman then sure, someone will likely have a word in you ear and it'll be awkward but just don't be that guy.  If going alone go with zero expectation of getting anything and it'll be great. It's nice to chill and a laugh to people watch in there tbh

I've gone alone and met couples and had a lot of fun but have also gone home with blue balls having chatted to sexy folk who weren't interested, it's a dice roll on what you get unless you take a girl that'll fuck you there
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 05:48:03 pm by dross »

Offline joshwinkers

I've been to Rios four times in the last six months, and my advice would be to go for the facilities (I genuinely rate their Jacuzzis for whenever I'm feeling stressed out, it feels like getting a fairly decent back massage) but  the behaviour of some of the men is ridiculous, I've seen some spend the entire night going around from steam room to sauna to the play rooms over and over again and it looks not only ridiculous but exhausting. I'm not saying I haven't attempted flirting, and some of the women are more than happy to chat, but many make it clear that they're just there to relax and don't want to talk to anyone they don't know, but some of the guys are persistent in a way which clearly pisses them off. Its not always like that, but it is a little too often, and given my age and body size it's extremely likely I'd pull there, so I tend to stick to weekend afternoons now where it's rare that many women will be present but it also means I get the jacuzzi to myself!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 06:23:32 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline Trapstar1

Really novice question… what’s the situation if you end up getting a semi… do you just run and hide until your settled?

Offline joshwinkers

Not at all, I've seen many a bloke walk around proudly with a hard on, as long as you don't knock in to anyone with it you should be fine.

Offline Trapstar1

Ha

Thanks. I might just take half day from work an go chill for a few hours.
Cheap to go in so worse case you can just leave.

I know it’s hard to say, but mid week afternoons is there a decent crowd?

Offline hendrix

Apparently, the last "couples only" Saturday was last weekend. No money in it according to the management there.

Offline Shades

Weird. Last time I went to a couples night it was rammed full...

Offline hendrix

Weird. Last time I went to a couples night it was rammed full...

Yeah used to be very busy, and then they'd let the single guys in at midnight. I haven't been for a while, but was told about the change by a couple who went last week.

Offline roycesandraces1

What are the ages of the people there? Many young, attractive people?

Offline Steve2

Very unlikely  :lol:

Offline Shades

Outside of couples night, most are old. The one couples night I went to I was surprised at the number of young people (in their 20's). It was maybe 25% of the attendees...

Offline joshwinkers

Very unlikely  :lol:

In the afternoons when I've been there I'd say the vast majority were late forties to late sixties (bar the occasional old guy with a young girlfriend who I suspect may be paid to be there with him), but from around 8pm onwards I've seen fair few attractive women in their twenties or thirties. On the downside they're often with friends / boyfriends, and in swimwear / bikinis, but some go topless (and occasionally nude), so I definitely wouldn't say it was very unlikely that you'd see someone hot there
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 06:48:03 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline Trapstar1

I know it’s hard to say, but mid week afternoons is there a decent crowd?

So I take it mid week afternoon is going to be the “older crowd…”

Tempted to check it out for something different

Offline joshwinkers

In my limited experience it's been the older crowd, yeah, there's been the occasional couple but they've kept themselves to themselves when I've been there.

Offline dross

Yeah used to be very busy, and then they'd let the single guys in at midnight. I haven't been for a while, but was told about the change by a couple who went last week.
that's a shame, it's clearly dying then I guess :(
I miss the nude sessions on Wednesdays too, they were great