Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help - STD/STI Advice  (Read 2508 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Hi Guys,

I've been in a celibate marriage for a couple of years and rather than have an affaire drifted into punting.  I've always been careful until recently.  Always no kissing, covered intercourse and oral.

I'd intended to stick to this, but, recently I have been with a couple of ladies that have instigated kissing and a couple without warning have slipped the old chap in for a bit of OWO and one swallowed.  At the time it felt so good and I wasn't too concerned as I could get myself sorted and the wife would never know.  I have no signs of an STD/STI but worried more about Chlamydia.

Here comes the sucker punch - last night she tries to get fruity and all I can think about is the OWO sessions and that I could possibly have contracted chlamydia which has no symptoms.  I played the its so hot card last night and she rolled over in a huff (to be fair it was).  The last encounter was 5 days ago so I can't even get tested yet as I believe you really need to wait 2 weeks to get an accurate result.

I obviously need to deploy a cattle prod with her in doors until I can get tested and the results.  Does anyone know of a private clinic or otherwise where I can go an get a screening for all STD and results there and then?  I travel a fair bit and could get to anywhere between the midlands and London quite easily.

FFS - Why couldn't she just leave things as they are  :dash:

Having said that if I can get the all clear and she's up for it I could save a good few bob on the punting scene.  it would be back to lingam massages only.

Thanks in advance for any advice     

Marmite

Offline Tiger63

I would give her a good seeing to...then if any nasty infections appear you can blame it on her :hi:

mcLovin

Once you've been given the all-clear (and I'd be surprised as hell if you aren't) you need to make sure your wife gets the seeing-to of her life. Women aren't used to being turned down for sex.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

If you just did a bit of OWO with your dick in her mouth I think the chances of catching any infections are very low.

Problem is in punting its down to chances i.e. her carrying any infection and your resistance or susceptibility of developing anything.

Course just like protected sex protected Oral isn't quite as sensual but as said it's what your willing to risk..

jcdmj12

Hi Guys,

I've been in a celibate marriage for a couple of years and rather than have an affaire drifted into punting.  I've always been careful until recently.  Always no kissing, covered intercourse and oral.

I'd intended to stick to this, but, recently I have been with a couple of ladies that have instigated kissing and a couple without warning have slipped the old chap in for a bit of OWO and one swallowed.  At the time it felt so good and I wasn't too concerned as I could get myself sorted and the wife would never know.  I have no signs of an STD/STI but worried more about Chlamydia.

Here comes the sucker punch - last night she tries to get fruity and all I can think about is the OWO sessions and that I could possibly have contracted chlamydia which has no symptoms.  I played the its so hot card last night and she rolled over in a huff (to be fair it was).  The last encounter was 5 days ago so I can't even get tested yet as I believe you really need to wait 2 weeks to get an accurate result.

I obviously need to deploy a cattle prod with her in doors until I can get tested and the results.  Does anyone know of a private clinic or otherwise where I can go an get a screening for all STD and results there and then?  I travel a fair bit and could get to anywhere between the midlands and London quite easily.

FFS - Why couldn't she just leave things as they are  :dash:

Having said that if I can get the all clear and she's up for it I could save a good few bob on the punting scene.  it would be back to lingam massages only.

Thanks in advance for any advice   

haha, yeah, I've been there, it's a nightmare.  Something dodgy did happen as a result, but luckily I managed to talk my way out of it.

It's a tough one - although going back to a proper sex life at home would be great, it's been so stop start in the past I can't really be bothered, as I'm enjoying the variety of punting, and I do like OWO/CIM a lot.

Offline shaved_guy

thanks for all of the advice

Offline mf_1101

I commend you for being so careful with your wives health, considering OWO has such a low chance of infection.

However by turning your OH down for sex, I hope you haven't got her suspicious in anyway. I'd sort this out ASAP just to stop her snooping around your stuff.

Offline shaved_guy

Thanks - MF,

I think being cautious is the least I can do under the circumstances.  I can't believe a few of the stupid comments people have made.

If she found out what I have been up to it would be curtains for the marriage.  I'm popping down to London next week so will hopefully get the all clear  :drinks:

Until then, I covertly trying to stay ot of her reallt good books - less likely for her to want me to be swinging from the chandeliers!!!

Offline shaved_guy

As you get into London you could do worse than go here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58732.0

Thanks - Deffo going in a weeks time  :)

Offline claretandblue

Thanks - Deffo going in a weeks time  :)
so are you quitting punting for good or just sticking to ow?  Both are difficult to stick to

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
You can walk into any G U M centre for a quick check up, usually without an appointment, tell tale signs of chlamydia  are 2 weeks later a sting when you piss

Good luck matey I've been pondering not receiving owo recently, I tend to refuse to pay more when they ask for another £10-£20 as an excuse to myself hehe

Offline shaved_guy

so are you quitting punting for good or just sticking to ow?  Both are difficult to stick to

Going back to lingam massage and HE, its nice to get a good pampering from some of these lovely Asian women.

Offline shaved_guy

You can walk into any G U M centre for a quick check up, usually without an appointment, tell tale signs of chlamydia  are 2 weeks later a sting when you piss

Good luck matey I've been pondering not receiving owo recently, I tend to refuse to pay more when they ask for another £10-£20 as an excuse to myself hehe

Just a week to go then - I fucking hope I haven't got Chlamydia.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
They won't text you until 2 weeks for stds and 4 weeks min on hiv matey, I'm sure your fine

Offline claretandblue

If the op comes into London he can get same day results from Dean Street express

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Going back to lingam massage and HE, its nice to get a good pampering from some of these lovely Asian women.

+1

I've only punted 1 or 2...but it's a complete head job in terms of STI worry and paranoia. Like you said, catching anything is a complete deal breaker.

Stick to the massage if you can satisfactorily get your release