Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bang English Babes and others in a party £40 for four hours (with membership)  (Read 2959 times)

Offline adindas

Bang English Babes in a party £40 for four hours (with membership). Yes £40 for four hours ...
Just in case you want a variety of party and living close to Aston/Birmingham. It is doable from London as Aston is not that far from London.

You could try this one
External Link/Members Only

The line-up is reasonably good as there are English Babes are partying and the fee you are paying.
£40 for four hours with membership, no brainer. Membership cost (£50 for 12 months, £30 for 6 months).

These are few examples of the line-up. Look at her schedule if you are targeting at a particular babe. Also keep in mind the lineup change all the time as the babes are coming and leaving all the time.

External Link/Members Only

IMHO they are reasonably good. Please keep in mind I am not in the business of promoting a party in the UK. This is just to make punters aware of an alternatives of London party for those who do not know as it is doable from London.

I have read quite a few discussion in this forum. I myself have not been to this party so cannot provide a review, but It is on my to do list when I have time to travel to Aston.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:45:38 am by adindas »

Offline jsparky

It was well reported in the forums, I gather its more like a cattle market.

Offline agent47

You can see must of those girls in action at AFUK if bukkake party's are your thing. have thought about it a few times.

Offline Rocket Scientist

You can see must of those girls in action at AFUK if bukkake party's are your thing. have thought about it a few times.

What's AFUK?

Offline agent47

What's AFUK?

it's Amateur Facials uk it's a amateur bukkake party website if you like that sort of thing there are some brilliant vids with some cracking home grown girls.

sorry don't mean to promote.

bensonhedges20

Dumb question. Can males wear a mask (mask of Zorro) type thing? I would like to visit a party sometime but would Want some anonymity of some sort.

Offline Steve2

The Private Club has been well reported on here over the years. Great VFM

vt

Dumb question. Can males wear a mask (mask of Zorro) type thing? I would like to visit a party sometime but would Want some anonymity of some sort.

Hey Ed Milliband, don't worry, no-one will recognise you anyway!!  :D

Offline davidgood

The Private Club has been well reported on here over the years. Great VFM
Yes, I agree the Private does provide good VFM.

I have not been there for a couple of years, my only complaint/concern was at that time it was BYO condoms or buy them there. May have changed now.

As well as the Private, the Midlands also has VFM parties at the Retro at Walsall, which I have reviewed.

Also there is now the Tudor Lounge which is being used by several party organisers. I have been to one of Debbie's GG parties there which I reviewed last December and I think someone else has reviewed a Fuck Club party held there.

If you are able to get out of London then there is fun to had up in the Midlands at reasonable cost, if you are comfortable with group sex.

Regards,

davidgood