Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dangerous?  (Read 1650 times)

goodboy13

probably not a topic many want to discuss but as a relative newbie to punting, I'd appreciate your  thoughts.

Almost all wg's seem to offer OWO & plenty do DFK too, on top of that it seems all of you enjoy performing oral on wg's. I'm quite keen to do the first two but would never go down on a wg.

The reason being the risk of catching an STD and to be honest that's what has stopped me from trying OWO or DFK so far as well. Obviously they carry to same risk of infection as going down on a wg.

Question is doesn't anyone else worry about catching something and then even worse, passing onto your partner & if so why would you still do OWO etc with wg's?

Offline madeinwales56

I think you will find this topic gas already been covered in various degrees of detail before you discovered UKP. Please use the search facility to find the relevant threads. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Offline cueball

A good number of us like to go down in a prossie (me included), so far, so good, what I don't do is go down (or even punt) with a barebacker. That may have a bearing on my avoidance of any nasties. I only punt with strict "condom only" prossies, any suggestion of bareback and its the last she'll see of me.

figleaf

Going down on a WG is very low risk In terms of what you can catch and transmission rates.  I cant imagine being with a WG and not indulging in a bit of RO?  15 years in and never caught anything off a WG. 

Offline smiths

probably not a topic many want to discuss but as a relative newbie to punting, I'd appreciate your  thoughts.

Almost all wg's seem to offer OWO & plenty do DFK too, on top of that it seems all of you enjoy performing oral on wg's. I'm quite keen to do the first two but would never go down on a wg.

The reason being the risk of catching an STD and to be honest that's what has stopped me from trying OWO or DFK so far as well. Obviously they carry to same risk of infection as going down on a wg.

Question is doesn't anyone else worry about catching something and then even worse, passing onto your partner & if so why would you still do OWO etc with wg's?

This topic has been covered countless times on here but for me punting is all about the rewards on offer for the risks so OWO is essential as OW does nothing for me but I wouldn't do BB for example.

The fact is punting isn't for the squeamish, who knows what WGs have been getting up to and with whom before you, you don't know as you have no way of knowing of course.

My advice is if the fear of catching something outweighs the fun or you actually booking a punt take up fishing or some suchlike instead. One thing is for sure a risk will always exist however small. I have never caught anything but never get complacent I couldn't, that's punting.

goodboy13

Thanks guys, will check out previous threads and move forward without OWO & RO for now, maybe if I find a regular wg I visit I'll be more adventurous, not that me having seen her a few times would make it any safer in reality. Has anyone asked to see a recent STD test off a wg?

Offline adindas

What a silly question ...
Almost every punter aware about this risk but prepare to take it as the risk is significantly small.
The same risk also applies if you meet some one in the pub for one night stand ?

Almost every activity carries a cetain amount of risk, you cycle, you drive to work place or the like all carry a risk.  If you do not prepare to take a risk then stay at home and do nothing. 

Unless you are a very religious person You might regret it in the future when you are getting older when you see a lot of hotties on the street and you are not be able to punt anymore due to your age ....

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 01:12:37 pm by adindas »

Offline smiths

Thanks guys, will check out previous threads and move forward without OWO & RO for now, maybe if I find a regular wg I visit I'll be more adventurous, not that me having seen her a few times would make it any safer in reality. Has anyone asked to see a recent STD test off a wg?

A certificate is out of date from the point the WG took the tests, she could of got infected the day after for all you or indeed she might know at the time you punted with her. So I wouldn't rely on what a cert says even if a WG offers too show you one.

Offline fettish008

I've only punted a few times but I've had a go at this and loved it.

Online RedKettle

Not too concerned about STDs but I am bloody convinced I keep catching colds from the girls - got one again now  :dash:

Offline cueball

Not too concerned about STDs but I am bloody convinced I keep catching colds from the girls - got one again now  :dash:

You didn't catch that from between her legs though