Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most expensive / Cheapest AdultWork girl  (Read 21239 times)

Addict

Just been browsing around, and something got me wondering ......

What's the most expensive girl you've seen advertising for an hr punt on AW?

And by the same token who has the honour of being the cheapest ?

(The above, of course, assumes genuine adverts).

Albert

Mancspunter

Cheapest genuine near me, External Link/Members Only
I have no idea why I still have not paid this lady a visit, I must rectify that next month!

Offline cunnyhunt

Cheapest genuine near me, External Link/Members Only
I have no idea why I still have not paid this lady a visit, I must rectify that next month!

For me there is just not enough on the enjoys list to vary the punt for a repeat.

Jacob

Brand new yesterday and at £1000 ph worth a mention? (hardsports available though)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

read and weep you 'maggots'.  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

IMO likely a cammer trying her luck, for now.  ;)

RedAlertTourist

You idiot!

That is so obviously a "Troll" Account or some husband is having some fun using pictures of his ex-wife and is making some sarcastic statement about marriage.

£1000 per hour!  :lol:

Did you not see the profile photo of the Toilet Paper Roll made out of Money hanging from the toilet holder? The picture of the piggy bank and the services including financial dominatrix? LOL thats an Urban Dictionary term for a Gold Digger.

Brand new yesterday and at £1000 ph worth a mention? (hardsports available though)

On a serious note the worst value for Money appears to be "miss_seductive"

You can only book her for a minimum of 2 hours at £500!

Thats like £250 per hour!- Yikes  :scare:

Granted "technically" she looks pretty nice BUT I dunno she doesn't "do it" for me, I can't explain why- too thin, too short (5 foot 2) not enough Eastern European curves, the high price tag suggests she hates her job.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:34:56 pm by RedAlertTourist »

Prices Slashed

Offline Matium

She has no ratings, I wonder why?

Prices Slashed

Addict

Some great posts ... seems £80 is the cheapest so far.

I've seen "Busti Nikki" a couple of times now... she's at £70 ph.  Fantastic VFM : External Link/Members Only

Any incall cheaper than £70?  We are all having to do our bit for the economy after all.

Offline WestCountryLad

Any incall cheaper than £70?  We are all having to do our bit for the economy after all.

External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her myself but she does have good feedback.  Tineye the pics tho....

Just noticed she no longer does incalls.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:07:08 am by WestCountryLad »

Prices Slashed

There's always External Link/Members Only , and she was doing £60/hour. She's a barebacker also if you're into that sort of thing, which I am not.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 11:46:23 am by Prices Slashed »

Jacks76

Here's another at £70 (or £40 for half hour) - anyone seen? External Link/Members Only

Online Steve2

I've seen "Busti Nikki" a couple of times now... she's at £70 ph.  Fantastic VFM : External Link/Members Only

well if you do a search on Adultwork and put in 0-60 in the rates tab, 289  girls appear

If you put in 0-50, 129 appear

If you put in 0-40 you get 45 appear

Heres one that caught my eye. You guys who live nr Oxford have a treat in store

Jacob

If like me you like younger slimmer women don't get too excited. Was free at one time, if filmed.

Addict

well if you do a search on Adultwork and put in 0-60 in the rates tab, 289  girls appear

Ahhh .. I did not know you could do this ..... (hence the thread).  Time to have a play I think.

Offline Cactus

Cheapest incall. Will probably visit again.

I like the look of her, plenty pics in her normal gallery without having to pay for them.  Shame she's not alot closer to me, I'm a sucker for a hairy pussy.  Good prices too, I think that £80 an hour is a reasonable sort of rate - how much would these girls realistically be making in the real world? Don't get too greedy
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 12:15:29 am by Cactus »

Offline Cactus

Two girls who work in Bathgate in West Lothian - prices would have to be cheap, it's a dump!  Prices are unbelievably cheap - don't pay so much attention to the official prices, always got special offers.  I was tempted once when they were doing a 30 minute 3sum for £20, even phoned them up and exchanged a couple of texts... however when I got a witheld call from what I am about 99% sure was one of them telling me in a womans voice to "leave my woman alone, if you phone or text again I will cut you up" I decided it was probably time to leave it at that.

They have plenty of feedback though, so appear to be genuine - apart from the threats of disfigurement and scarring

Offline Kwacker

Oh you wanker :P

Oxford is within travelling distance from me so i clicked on the link for a look......

No more clicking Steves links while eating lunch for me

James999

Why do so many of these fat Munters have pictures of them lying down, is it because they think it makes them look slimmer or is it just they have wobbled over / unable to stand?

Why would anyone pay to Fuck something like that, surely she should be the one paying

As for the image of her and pussycat, the one in pruple appears to have an extra arse attached to her stomach.

Shade

Okay, you don't find her attractive (and for the record I don't either), but why do you feel the urge to say such cruel and horrible things about her?

Offline Marmalade

Okay, you don't find her attractive (and for the record I don't either), but why do you feel the urge to say such cruel and horrible things about her?
I don't, but largely as I can't be bothered posting such stuff. You maybe have to accept it is just lads' talk though: if you are eyeing up prossies and seeing which one your willie likes or doesn't, the words, "Fuck me, that's FAT!!!!!" or "that's enough to put me off for life" are probably more likely to spring to mind than, "She looks a nice person but does not quite possess the physical attributes for which I am searching on this particular occasion."

Offline smiths

If someone puts pictures like this out on the net they should expect people to comment. If hell froze over then thawed and froze over again and she was the last female on the planet it would be a never from me. I wouldnt mentally be able to perform let alone physically. However, i daresay there are punters who would be interested so from her point of view why not advertise herself, and good luck to her.

Shade

I don't, but largely as I can't be bothered posting such stuff. You maybe have to accept it is just lads' talk though: if you are eyeing up prossies and seeing which one your willie likes or doesn't, the words, "Fuck me, that's FAT!!!!!" or "that's enough to put me off for life" are probably more likely to spring to mind than, "She looks a nice person but does not quite possess the physical attributes for which I am searching on this particular occasion."

I guess you're right, but it's just something I feel is really needlessly horrible. I mean what benefit does anyone get from being so mean? I try to be respectful of all human beings (hippy-esque as that might sound) unless they give me a reason not to be - and judging someone by their looks is a shallow and quite frankly rude thing to do. I guess in this day and age such an outlook is increasingly outmoded, sadly.

ladyofthemansion

I guess you're right, but it's just something I feel is really needlessly horrible. I mean what benefit does anyone get from being so mean? I try to be respectful of all human beings (hippy-esque as that might sound) unless they give me a reason not to be - and judging someone by their looks is a shallow and quite frankly rude thing to do. I guess in this day and age such an outlook is increasingly outmoded, sadly.

I have to agree with you. She could see the comments and be really hurt.

Lurtz

I have to agree with you. She could see the comments and be really hurt.

She could fall off the bed and be really hurt.

Offline Marmalade

Anyone in business can go looking for offhand comments by detractors and feel really hurt. If browsing while in bed I suppose they could fall off the bed and get hurt too. Or spill coffee on their laptop and electrocute themselves. Possibilities are endless. If she came on here and made comments I might feel hurt :rolleyes: - but comments are just comments. They're not like messages posted to her or anything like that.

James999

If she fell off the bed onto someone they would be really hurt !

Geetaw1

I don't see the point in posting comments about someone that are potentially very damaging, when that person could see what has been written.

Fannytastico

I don't see the point in posting comments about someone that are potentially very damaging, when that person could see what has been written.
The posts about people's looks aren't damaging.  She will have enough confidence to have put them up in the first place.  Plus people who would want to see her aren't going to be put off cos she's not everyone's cup of tea.  It's when people start talking about customer service that things get interesting.

Geetaw1

The posts about people's looks aren't damaging.  She will have enough confidence to have put them up in the first place.  Plus people who would want to see her aren't going to be put off cos she's not everyone's cup of tea.  It's when people start talking about customer service that things get interesting.

In what way? Intrigued!

Fannytastico

In what way? Intrigued!
When people start talking about a girls services and manner towards a client, it's interesting.  What happens with one punter may not happen with another. The magic a girl has with one punter, maybe missing from another encounter.  It may be due to the girl, client or any number of other reasons.  So one punter's glowing report, may be countered by a 'blah' from someone else.

However, everyone should expect and receive a certain level of professionalism and cleanliness. If it doesn't happen, then speak  up.  How is anyone going to learn or improve unless issues are pointed out (punter and girl alike).

Offline smiths

When people start talking about a girls services and manner towards a client, it's interesting.  What happens with one punter may not happen with another. The magic a girl has with one punter, maybe missing from another encounter.  It may be due to the girl, client or any number of other reasons.  So one punter's glowing report, may be countered by a 'blah' from someone else.

However, everyone should expect and receive a certain level of professionalism and cleanliness. If it doesn't happen, then speak  up.  How is anyone going to learn or improve unless issues are pointed out (punter and girl alike).

This can be countered somewhat though by reading a number of reviews on the same WG that all say the same thing, friendly, enthusiastic with a great attitude. This is what i look for in a FR/feedback and confirmation that the services she advertises are actually at the advertised price and on offer along with her being physically as described. So to rule out what you mention i look for a pattern of recent behaviour with various punters.

It is the case in my experience though that on occassion the "click" factor comes in but other punters might not have that with the lady. ;)

Geetaw1

True, Smiths. I am sure we've had great punts that others have said avoid and vice-versa. Oddly, the worst punt I had was with one of the most rated women on AW. She informed me that her cat had just had a shit and the place stunk of cat shit. And she said as I was approaching the money shot 'Give some cum to your Momma.' It kind of killed it a bit!!  :dash:

Fannytastico

... 'Give some cum to your Momma.' It kind of killed it a bit!!  :dash:
Can't imagine why that killed it.  :scare:

Geetaw1

LOL!! I have never 'de-aroused' as quickly in my whole life. In fairness, she was an older woman and markets herself as such, but she should realise that the attraction of an older woman is not Oedipal for everyone!!

GlasgowGirl

I think I love you  :dance:

Fannytastico

That's exactly the sort of thing I see myself doing.  :(

Keen Punter

Fannytastico

Why do I always look ?  :(
I only looked cos you did.  Bummer.
Can you imagine her in either of her uniforms?  :scare:

Simple

I only looked cos you did.  Bummer.
Can you imagine her in either of her uniforms?  :scare:
Are you speaking of her crotchless catsuit???

Offline Jimmyredcab

Look at this stunner for VFM

I will print off her photo and put it in the side window of my cab, that will keep the kids away for sure.
She actually has good feedback as well.  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why do I always look ?  :(

68 pictures in her private gallery for a measley £2.  :D :lol:

Fannytastico

Are you speaking of her crotchless catsuit???
I didn't get that far - I went straight for the FAQs - does she seriously have one?  I was think more of the santa and school girl uniforms.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:20:32 pm by Fannytastico »

softlad

68 pictures in her private gallery for a measley £2.  :D :lol:

I couldn't give a fook if she was paying me !
I aint goin back.  :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

I couldn't give a fook if she was paying me !
I aint goin back.  :(

If she fell off the bed you would need one of these -------- or am I being nasty. ???????

Fannytastico

Was anyone else a little sick when she said "i love my pussy being licked".  Maybe it's the utter non-lesbian in me.
You would think she would at least wash her hair for the photos.  I was a little sick when I saw the red outfit.
Maybe I've had too much black velvet.

softlad

Since when did 'Santa' qualify as a uniform..... ???  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Reet fookin turn on.  :lol: