Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock-Hungry-Harley (she really is)  (Read 939 times)

5 review(s) for Goddess_Sin (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Harrymonk77

External Link/Members Only

Sorry its taken so long to review,

August 2019 ish

Comms - AW emails and then text

Price - £300 PSE

Time spent - 1hr

Cock Hungry Harley Much better looking than her photos. She was tall and leggy with nice tits. She was wearing high heels, hold-ups and matching lingerie. Slightly crazy and really bubbly.

The main event I paid for the PSE because I know what I like and I happened to have some extra cash on the hip.
I got to Harleys incall place on the outskirts of Croydon, normal residential street, ground floor flat. She let me in and we exchanged pleasantries. Money changed hands, I popped into the shower and met her back in the room she works in. It was a bit grotty tbf but with Harley standing in front of me I didnt really care.
Started off with some full on DFK with her wanking my cock. I asked her to bend over the bed which she duly did and I spent the next few minutes with my tongue right up her arse which she seemed to enjoy.
I then asked her to suck my cock, she told me to really ram it in. Obviously I obliged. She was down there for ages, really gagging hard as she tried her best to swallow all of my cock, make up was running and drool everywhere. Amazing.
We got on the bed for some more oral each way, she was rimming me, and face fucking again, at one point she even sucked my big toe which was a bit odd but not wholly unpleasant.
I then told her I wanted to fuck her arse, she stood up, bent over the bed, spread her arse cheeks and told me to fuck her. I remember her practically ordering me to shove it all the way in hard straight away so she would be loosened up!
I fucked her arse really hard for about twenty minutes standing, doggie and her on her back with her pussy spread wide.
When it was time for me to cum she got on her knees and took the lot in her mouth and then spat it out.

would I go back? yes definitely when she starts working again