Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour - Paddington  (Read 2366 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Called her sounded nice.. asked her about her melons fake or real she said they were 100% real..
Requested if she could remove her nose piercing temporarily she said no .. cancelled time.
After thinking for a few minutes she was extremely pleasant and not rude at all and in pictures sexy thought I will give her ago..
Called her again and reconfirmed time yet again extremely polite..

Got to her place in Paddington..
Sexy French accent..
Dressed in bluu/green outfit..
Facially above average looking... not stunning but decent looker
Long extension dark reddish hair
Fit sexy body size 8 to 10
Around 5'4' in height
Big melons ( IMHO after Hoover suction sucking squeezing gently chewing THEY ARE FOR REAL but look fake BUT AGAIN IMHO HER BIG MELONS ARE NATURALLY REAL)
nice sexy legs and ass..

She insisted I shower even though I already was.. but to keep her happy I showered but not included in time which was good..
Gave her £150 for 1 hour..

Started off with deep tongue kissing very passionately
Off with dress and had a feast of sucking gently chewing squeezing mauling those lovely unmissable big juicy melons!!
Then licked her up and down back and front..
Spoke, it open her delicious sexy legs and dived into her sweet delicious fresh mango and licked for ages as she quivered in delight!!
Then she sat on bed and I stood in front of her from side of bed and she gave my king cobra deep throat owo sucking with lots of spit..
Then on with king cobra and drilled her for several minutes with lots of dfk..

Round two same but owo on my king cobra till near venom out and she jerked it all out on her hands.. ( no cim)

Attitude 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
Physical construction 7.5/10
PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE 10/10

Was like I was the gentle master and she was my keeping me happy sexy subordinate..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Tarzan.

Does she have her tongue pierced as well? Does she do balls sucking?

Online agcnospam

Nice review KT, but if her tits are real then I'm a chinaman. I've also met her and had fun, she's a nice enough girl.

Offline PilotMan

Great review KT.  :thumbsup:

I'm in the fake camp with the titties, but I don't care. I liked her titties and I thought she was a top service provider.

She seems to be consistent too.

She's moved just a little too far for me to nip off for a punt - I'll have to put a cunning plan in place.

WHG

All these things you say "mangoes, cobra, melons etc..."

Do you actually speak like that during a punt? Or is this reserved for us?

Offline king tarzan

She has a tongue piercing
I don know about nut sack sucking if they do it fine or otherwise I  not bothered. . She did not suck my nut sack and I didn't ask
I still think her melons are real...
I couldn't see any scarring what so ever..
She did say lots of people even in civilian life think her melons are fake and she tells them there 100% real
I don't think she has anything to lose by lying..
But anyway I sure did have a extremely heavy helping of her lovely juicy melons!!
She has a few tattoos but luckily nothing too off putting like what other various women have.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

umimiu

Her tits are not real. I cannot believe you think they are!

Offline Sinz

Her tits are not real. I cannot believe you think they are!

Have you punted her ?

Offline Sinz

umimiu

Well where the fuck is your review ?

Who are you, the review police? Fuck off. I'll review when I have the time to review. Whatever spare time I have, I'd rather spend it on finding material for reviews than the review itself! Being a dick to strangers on forums is not going to win you anything in life, FYI.

Offline Sinz

Who are you, the review police? Fuck off. I'll review when I have the time to review. Whatever spare time I have, I'd rather spend it on finding material for reviews than the review itself! Being a dick to strangers on forums is not going to win you anything in life, FYI.

So basically you are a Troll ?

Don't try to defend a pro$$ie if you haven't reviewed her, just doesn't make any sense.

Offline Belgarion

All these things you say "mangoes, cobra, melons etc..."

Do you actually speak like that during a punt? Or is this reserved for us?

It's definitely reserved for us. As only an imbecile would speak to people like this normally

Offline Ozy84

It's definitely reserved for us. As only an imbecile would speak to people like this normally

Are you saying KT is not an imbecile?! Shock horror!

Offline Ozy84

Bye bye you me me you!

If you reviewed and commented only half of what you did over on punternt in the 4 years you been a member here, i think you'd have been alright.

Offline Belgarion

Are you saying KT is not an imbecile?! Shock horror!

He's the King Cobra  :sarcastic: