Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GORGEOUS VICKY/ AKA BRITNEY DEBUT  (Read 2294 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Saw her woking nice apartment

Did not realise it was her as profile picture blurred her sexy pretty face..

Opened door and for a few moments I thought she looks familiar. .
She recognised me and told me I saw her twice in Maidenhead about 3 to 4 years back!!

I then remembered! !
Still fucken sexy!!

Tall about 5'8'
Early 20's maybe 23 or 34
Hot sexy figure
Nice sexy legs
Nice ass
Delicious b size muffins
Facially looks like a young uma thurman

Sadly this time no owo....
No big deal had owo and cim from her twice before when I saw her first a few years back..

Gave her £120 for 1 hour..

The most passionate super heavyweight angry ocean waves saliva super tongue wrestling  kissing I have ever done and done to me!! NO HOLDS BARRED!!
YUMMY YUM YUM YUMMY YUM YUM PASSIONATELY! !
Awesome awesome dfkkkkkkk!!!!
Along with heavily groping her licked her super sweet gym toned body up and down back and front ..
Then yes yes yes split her sexy legs open and licked and sucked her upper inner thighs for a minute or two then yes yes super yes dived my face and lizard tongue into her fresh mango !!
Yum yum yum licked her delicious sweet mango for ages and ages! !
Then on with rubber john on king cobra and she gave me high velocity oral with deep throat and then some more heavyweight angry ocean waves super intense dfk!!
Then in missionary slid king cobra in her tight delicious warm wet mango ( during fingering she was well warm in mango) and gave her a drilling for several minutes till pop..
Second round requested she wear gym pants and top..
Super intense hot passionate yummy yum yum dfk and heavy groping for several minutes.. off with gym top for a heavy helping of muffins sucking..
Her minature scud missiles were erect!!

Then half pulled down gym pants into doggy position gave her a drilling for about 10 minutes which she was genuinely enjoying!!
In front of the mirror I could see my perspiration fly off my forehead!!
Then she gave my rubber john king cobra a heavyweight heavy spit deep throating for a few minutes..
Then off rubber from my king cobra Jerked off whilst she after removing her gym pants sat on my face as I ate her mango and slurped her upper inner thighs..
Then finished!!

Attitude 10/10
Girlfriend experience 9/10 ( no owo)
PHYSICAL construction 8.1/10
Professional excellence 10/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

She does realise that the STIs she's concerned about manifest in under a month so a month old certificate is worth shit!
You're potentially infectious within a week of a severe exposure.   :dash: