Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Polish Princess_ Kings Cross  (Read 3601 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. I've been busy as of late but now I have some spare time, I'll be doing my best to give back and write as many reviews as possible.

Price: £80.00 for 30mins.

location: I would say about a 5/10 min walk from Kings Cross station.

comms: very quick to reply, excellent comms.

the girl I would say facially she's cute. Kind of the girl next door. She has alluring eyes. Her body is above average. She has a decent arse. I would say she's around 5ft6.

services initially I was meant to see her for an hour but I was running late. She has an odd price structure where an hour would be better VFM. She was very sweet and welcoming. You can tell she's very new to this, and that for me made her endearing. A lot of eye contact when she delivers OWO, decent technique. She was eager to kiss, not DFK but decent enough. Onto the sex, her pussy was extremely tight. I was worried she wouldn't be able to accommodate me but she took it like a champ. Very wet pussy. She wasn't a clock watcher and she made sure I finished and offered me a shower at the end.

Overall, good punt. She isn't a stunner but her attitude and enthusiasm more than makes up for it. I would definitely recommend.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 01:42:16 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review.

Was she tight or are you just huge?!

Offline Sinz

Glad you had a good time with her OP.

Her cuteness and politeness, is very weirdly captivating.

Offline baranabus96

Would you say her age is accurate? only ever been with older women so the idea of a younger one + that she's a teen is a big thing for me.

also 100/ph for the girl in the pictures? in central london? holy shit.

Offline Sinz

Would you say her age is accurate? only ever been with older women so the idea of a younger one + that she's a teen is a big thing for me.

I would reckon she is 23 or 24 rather than 19. But like the OP mentioned, I also got the feeling she is new to this, but did not shy from giving a good service.

CaptainRoscoe

Thanks for the review.

Was she tight or are you just huge?!

Ha, what a question. It's all subjective. I'm above average to some women and huge to others. Taking that into consideration, I would say it was more her being tight.

CaptainRoscoe

I'd be surprised if she's older than 21. She looks young and definitely seems inexperienced.

Persie

I'd be surprised if she's older than 21. She looks young and definitely seems inexperienced.

Would she be up for giving some rimming?

vt

What colour is her hair? Would you say she was a natural redhead??   :unknown:

Persie

What colour is her hair? Would you say she was a natural redhead??   :unknown:

She doesn't look natural red head to me

CaptainRoscoe

Would she be up for giving some rimming?

I wouldn't be able to say 100% but I'm sure she'd be open to most things if the chemistry is right.

She was blonde when I saw her. Slightly strawberry. To be fair, I'm terrible at remembering hair colour.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:13:00 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Persie

I wouldn't be able to say 100% but I'm sure she'd be open to most things if the chemistry is right.

She was blonde when I saw her. Slightly strawberry. To be fair, I'm terrible at remembering hair colour.

Does she manage her own phone?

Persie

vt

If it's the Polish place I know in Kings Cross, the phones are managed remotely by a 'receptionist'.

One of the downsides of this is they are often booked back-to-back, so entry to the premises, any showers, dressing, undressing, exit seems to have to take place within your paid time.  :thumbsdown:

One upside is you don't get the girl constantly fiddling with her phone dealing with other punters during your booking like some indies will do.