Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUSH BODY  (Read 973 times)

Offline Rook_ee

Anyone has had the pleasure to play with this babe yet? Cos I'm curious...  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

I mean...she's got the goods!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Anyone has had the pleasure to play with this babe yet? Cos I'm curious...  :cool:

She's been on AW for 11 months and has zero feedback, doesn't bode well.

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's been on AW for 11 months and has zero feedback, doesn't bode well.

AW feedback is worthless I never take it serious most of it is done by pimps or fluffy twats that will say anything to get in a girls good grace  :hi:

Online Jonestown

AW feedback is worthless I never take it serious most of it is done by pimps or fluffy twats that will say anything to get in a girls good grace  :hi:

You don't have to believe the feedback that's there, but if there is no feedback after 11 months then surely someone isn't doing their job.

Offline LLPunting

Jonestown +1

No feedback at all for a girl with a killer body after months of "activity"?  Totally fishy.  Sure accounts switch hands so feedback left may not apply to the current renter but often you spot a name or detail that makes this clear.  Even if the feedback for the pictured lady is a bit fluffy, if the reviewer has history/credibility for reporting other ladies with reliable reputations I'd still give that some consideration.  If the reviewer hasn't been active for a while and then suddenly singing praises everywhere, I'm more likely to consider it a co-opted, untrustworthy source.

There have been plenty of SPs I've seen over the years that I couldn't be bothered to review after a poor punt.  I might shout out a particularly bad encounter if I thought it was likely a scam artist.  I tend to only consider leaving positive reviews after I've seen the lady more than a couple of times to establish reliability.

Offline grandaddybadman

very true. The AW feedback can get pathetic.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rook_ee

You don't have to believe the feedback that's there, but if there is no feedback after 11 months then surely someone isn't doing their job.

YEP I AGREE 100% I BEEN WITH GIRLS HERE WITH BAD REVIEWS BEFORE I KNEW ABOUT UKPUNTING AND THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD SO I GUESS IT GOES WITH THE INDIVIDUAL.

BUT I FOUND ON HERE SOMEONE WHO HAS A REALLY BAD REVIEW...A SCARY ONE I MIGHT SAY!!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Jesika Lush Body- STOCKWELL
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 08:29:35 am by Rook_ee »

YEP I AGREE 100% I BEEN WITH GIRLS HERE WITH BAD REVIEWS BEFORE I KNEW ABOUT UKPUNTING AND THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD SO I GUESS IT GOES WITH THE INDIVIDUAL.

BUT I FOUND ON HERE SOMEONE WHO HAS A REALLY BAD REVIEW...A SCARY ONE I MIGHT SAY!!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Jesika Lush Body- STOCKWELL

She is genuine and the sex was good the only bad thing about the punt was her pussy stank  :vomit: which was off putting so I had to give her a negative.

very true. The AW feedback can get pathetic.

Yep i would never tale aw reviews  seriously at all they are not regulated like uk punting and it's higher chance you end up taking the word of a pimp or undersirible

Offline Bassman

I mean...she's got the goods!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Was tempted to take a punt with her today. But closer apon analysis it looks like photoshop has given her "the goods".

Was tempted to take a punt with her today. But closer apon analysis it looks like photoshop has given her "the goods".

Her body is really like that when I saw her I could tell she had  recently had surgery as she had red marks from the rods they use with liposuction. Her body looks almost like niki minaj in that shape and she wears tight fighting corsets as well. Slight belly as well but the pics look how she looked when I saw her

Offline Bassman

Her body is really like that when I saw her I could tell she had  recently had surgery as she had red marks from the rods they use with liposuction. Her body looks almost like niki minaj in that shape and she wears tight fighting corsets as well. Slight belly as well but the pics look how she looked when I saw her

She looks like this?: Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks way too ott.

Offline Bassman