Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Lina Lada in NW9?  (Read 926 times)

Offline 888

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys

Can anyone provide feedback on this working girl? I did a search but couldn't find anything on her.
Good list of services on offer and "looks" like GVFM...

Offline MrDog

I saw Lina a couple of weeks ago.
I've been away so haven't had time to do a review.
location is safe, new build in colindale, although parking restriction apply everyday even sunday !
Lina let me in, you could hear her walking to the door from about 5 miles away (wooden floor and very high heeled shoes).
ok so the reason she doesn't show her face is because she isn't that attractive, kind of geeky looking. Slim body and uber small tits !
Didn't ask if I wanted a shower, so that's a warning.
She started sniffing and was obvious she had a cold, I should have walked but didnt. Had the horn and it needed taking care of.
Anyway, pretty much everything was on offer but I didnt do DFK or even FK as i didnt want a cold or sore throat for a week, oral was covered at my request, fingering allowed and she really does get wet. Two pops in the hour.
personally I wouldnt return, yes its ok for £80 but apart from the novelty of small tits and really perky nipples it just didnt hit the spot ( although I still had my two pops). Shame really as shes a nice girl, not that bad English.
All in all a neutral from me.