Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels in and around edgeware road or nw postcode suitable for a quick meet  (Read 888 times)

Offline Ozy84

Guys

Any recommendation for a hotel around the north side of edgware road, maida vale or anywhere in nw postcode suitable to take a wg back for a couple of hours?

Not very experienced and dont want awkward moments in checking in and then checking out 2-3 hours later.

Cheers

Offline Ozy84

Pm me if need be. Doesnt have to be this location but something within 10-15 mins

Offline od13218

Guys

Any recommendation for a hotel around the north side of edgware road, maida vale or anywhere in nw postcode suitable to take a wg back for a couple of hours?

Not very experienced and dont want awkward moments in checking in and then checking out 2-3 hours later.

Cheers
Don't know off hand but have you tried between9and5.com? Put in the area and it will give hotels that hire out rooms during the day- cheaper than overnight rates and ideal for a couple of hours with a WG

Offline Ozy84

Don't know off hand but have you tried between9and5.com? Put in the area and it will give hotels that hire out rooms during the day- cheaper than overnight rates and ideal for a couple of hours with a WG

Yes another punter has just pm'd me this website. Will look it up. Cheers

fredpunter

I used a hotel on edgeware road I got from byhours  website a couple of years ago or so .... but it was a bit grotty ... don't take a posh bird there

Offline Ozy84

I used a hotel on edgeware road I got from byhours  website a couple of years ago or so .... but it was a bit grotty ... don't take a posh bird there

Lol... Thanks.

Dont think shes posh this one. Just need to fuck her in "my" or "neutral" surroundings.

My only isssue is dont want to face going in and saying errmm here for 3 hours witht this bird behind me who dont speak english then walking out three hours later and her red face as a tomato and me with a huge grin. If it wasnt london i would probably do it just for bants but just need this one to go smoothly, in and out job.

fredpunter

I suspect hotels that rent rooms by the hour are not going to be shocked if you look like you've been shagging on your way out.

Offline Ozy84

I suspect hotels that rent rooms by the hour are not going to be shocked if you look like you've been shagging on your way out.

True that

Offline bqaj

Hilton beside underground no need key for lift and it is good value / price

Offline Rimmobile

Check out Sussex gardens and Norfolk square.

fredpunter

yes, there's loads around the paddington area, but the cheaper ones tend to have very small rooms, if that's an issue - even if they claim to have 4 stars