Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Li Coventry  (Read 782 times)

Offline Tommy123

This weekend I am torn between my regular b2b, or FS ladies, or to try for the first time Li in Coventry.
I am happy with my regulars, but keep reading the reviews on Li, all of which sound pretty good. I'm just wondering how just a massage with HE but no touching whatsoever can be so good. Am I missing a good experience ? I do like a bit of touching with b2b and massage, so not quite sure how it can be so amazing without.
What do you reckon.....

Online mr.bluesky

This weekend I am torn between my regular b2b, or FS ladies, or to try for the first time Li in Coventry.
I am happy with my regulars, but keep reading the reviews on Li, all of which sound pretty good. I'm just wondering how just a massage with HE but no touching whatsoever can be so good. Am I missing a good experience ? I do like a bit of touching with b2b and massage, so not quite sure how it can be so amazing without.
What do you reckon.....

I have seen Li many times .If you go with the expectation of just a massage with happy ending no topless or touching then Li is the best value for money about imo. I usually book half an hour for £25 which basically consists of half an hour teasing and reach unders until I'm ready to explode. Some book an hour and cum twice. She can do firm massage if that's what you want or soft and teasing. Give her a go. She might not be your thing but at £25 half hour or £40 an hour what have you got to loose.  :unknown:

Offline CV31Lad

Was thinking the same thing as OP, reviews do seem good though. Guess an hour at £40 is the better value.

Also have Isobel in Coventry who seems to do HE only for £20. Nice to have a few options around this way for a change.

Offline harrypix

Visited Li a couple of years ago. Great experience. Too long ago to review though. Heated massage bed as I recall.