Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touring girls and Heathrow  (Read 646 times)

Offline Hardman123

Hi everyone.

I’m in Heathrow in the near future and having kept a close eye on adultwork, can’t seem to find anyone who tickles my fancy.

Is there a repository of when touring girls are in certain areas? Or would you expect them to come up on AW searches?

I know some SP have Twitter profiles and advertise there re tours.

So if anyone knows of a touring website or knows of any SPs they recommend touring or otherwise in around Heathrow please let me know

Offline jgillis

Vicky_28 is only 10 mins drive from Heathrow.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A firm favourite of mine.

Offline Steely Dan

Sorry if this daft, but when you say 'close eye on adultwork' do you mean the tours tab?

You might want to look at reviews on SE forum, as many of the girls there are nearby (ish)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 04:53:36 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline thumbspot

Usually a good few staying at the hotels on Bath Road. They come and go so better search the day before you arrive or day you are there. Most agencies will send you a girl if you cover taxi fare.

Offline JustaPunter

Your post is a little bit vague.

You don't include the type of SP you like to meet, age , ethnicity or services.

I have met Sweet Coco/Kenya a fair few times when she pops up at one of the cheap Hotels on Bath Road

I checked quickly and she is touring there at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her for a few months but she had lost some weight and her figure was back to the way it was in her gallery pictures, with the additional benefit of her bottom being a little bit bigger and softer, not a bad thing in my opinion.