Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Visit  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Dock

Hi All

Am in London for work on Wednesday and was looking for some recommendations please? I have a budget of about £250ish or so, am an ass lover and a bit vanilla.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only]=London&filter-price[]=%C2%A3150-250%20ph&ndf=1

Take your pic.

Offline Rayray23k

Of course cross reference the girls review on here before booking. Not all are good eggs.

Offline Dock

Offline Dock

So far I’ve got

LolaWild
ElllieRose30
& Greatest Nicole on my list

Offline delta69

So far I’ve got

LolaWild
ElllieRose30
Try kdd but she's outcall only

Online hendrix

So far I’ve got

LolaWild
ElllieRose30

Personally, I think you'd be wasting your money on Lola Wild if your tastes are vanilla. She's 100% hardcore.

Offline Dock

Personally, I think you'd be wasting your money on Lola Wild if your tastes are vanilla. She's 100% hardcore.

I’ve never seen anyone as hardcore as her and it intrigues me if I’m honest!!!

Offline Dock

Try kdd but she's outcall only

Thanks, I’ll check up on her reviews

Online hendrix

I’ve never seen anyone as hardcore as her and it intrigues me if I’m honest!!!

In that case, go for it! Note the issues around her timekeeping though if your time is limited. As suggested, MissKDD is also a terrific choice for either extreme pse or a raunchy gfe, very reliable, but outcall only.

Offline Dock

In that case, go for it! Note the issues around her timekeeping though if your time is limited. As suggested, MissKDD is also a terrific choice for either extreme pse or a raunchy gfe, very reliable, but outcall only.

Yeah I’ve noticed Lola’s timekeeping isn’t great….MissKdd’s appearance seems to be up for conjecture and lack of photos on her profile make me think twice….but then there’s that Greatest Nicole ass!!!!!

Offline Dock

Impossible to book

I've read, but i'll try my luck anyway; you never know

Offline Dock

Thank you gents for the suggestions, i think i'll try my luck with Ellie, with over a 100 Green's cant go wrong.

Offline TheJoker147

Ellie hasn't been online on AW in over a month. Been trying to get in touch for quite some time, but never had any luck.

Offline Dock

Ellie hasn't been online on AW in over a month. Been trying to get in touch for quite some time, but never had any luck.

I’ve managed to get a booking with her so hopefully should be all good, thanks again gents

Offline Billy no mates

Pretty young girl, her name may have changed to Elita now.

She was fiery on here and got banned, but there was no denying she was fit when I saw her (lip work)

On my phone so can’t do link very well, check my reviews for ‘pretty young girl’

EDIT : Ok just checked her name is now Elita, however her price is now outside your requested range.
Unfortunately I don’t see many vanilla girls from London, she wasn’t even that vanilla but the most vanilla, from what I had seen in last year or two.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 09:46:46 am by Billy no mates »

Offline Momodan38

Pretty young girl, her name may have changed to Elita now.

She was fiery on here and got banned, but there was no denying she was fit when I saw her (lip work)

On my phone so can’t do link very well, check my reviews for ‘pretty young girl’

EDIT : Ok just checked her name is now Elita, however her price is now outside your requested range.
Unfortunately I don’t see many vanilla girls from London, she wasn’t even that vanilla but the most vanilla, from what I had seen in last year or two.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=28017

Her reviews.

I had interest in her, more so after all the enhancement. But she sounded like a right douche on the forums, even referring to herself in the third person.

“Oh, you want Elita, but you cannot have Elita because Elita is Elite”

Obviously I’m taking artistic licensing in my paraphrasing but you get the gist.

Offline Billy no mates

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=28017

Her reviews.

I had interest in her, more so after all the enhancement. But she sounded like a right douche on the forums, even referring to herself in the third person.

“Oh, you want Elita, but you cannot have Elita because Elita is Elite”

Obviously I’m taking artistic licensing in my paraphrasing but you get the gist.

Yeah, she was an arse on here, but she was good in the sack.

I’ve met a couple of girls who do the third person thing, I wonder now if it’s some sort of defence mechanism/denial type of thing.

Offline Momodan38

Yeah, she was an arse on here, but she was good in the sack.

I’ve met a couple of girls who do the third person thing, I wonder now if it’s some sort of defence mechanism/denial type of thing.
The third person thing can be cute and sexy if done right. Glad you had a good time with her. For me her online persona killed the magic. Her being banned might be good for her business in the long run.