Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe in Colindale  (Read 2367 times)

Offline tintin100

Strange request, she has been my regular probably since 2015, probably twice a month until October last year. I was away then she was back in Poland and have not managed to see her, tried her on WhatsApp but she hasn't logged on for awhile and phone obviously switched off. Has anybody manage to see her since late October ?

Online LLPunting

Strange request, she has been my regular probably since 2015, probably twice a month until October last year. I was away then she was back in Poland and have not managed to see her, tried her on WhatsApp but she hasn't logged on for awhile and phone obviously switched off. Has anybody manage to see her since late October ?

Given she has closed down her communication channels to restrict/terminate her business why do you want to know?

Offline tintin100

Given she has closed down her communication channels to restrict/terminate her business why do you want to know?
She told you this ? I spoke to her end of October and to the best of my knowledge there was no indication she was terminating her business with me. I suppose it is possible she has decided to retire.

Offline Hobbit

There's no point in asking. Most likely she has retired or just seeing regulars off the books like some hookers do, not all of course. (Have to say that before the people with the generalisation mallets come out).  :D

You just have to move on and find another regular. Enjoy the memories and if you don't find them enjoyable then don't worry, they do fade in time and it gets easier. But my advice, is never get attached as nothing is permanent in life, especially hookers.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 04:52:13 pm by Hobbit »

Offline YesYes2021

Yup she has given it up and returned home, was good while it lasted.

Online tantraman

Yup she has given it up and returned home, was good while it lasted.

:cry:

Offline Stevelondon

Yep...regular of mine just stopped logging on to AW. Did'nt answer any calls or reply to texts etc.

I suppose its one of those instances where your male pride takes a slight knock. Thinking,
"I saw her regularly, she could have at least said goodbye"  :D

Just part of the punting game. Would love to see her again...but hey ho. Its not like I am going to suffer depression over it. :D

Offline MLawro93

For the sake of discretion, they probably wouldn't put out an email blast stating they are retiring.  :D Some punters don't use punting phones, etc. So she is probably just playing it safe.

Like others have said, remember the good times, don't get attached, and find another regular

Offline somerandomfella

Yeah it's a shame, was always really kind, friendly and genuine. I guess that's life, people come and go. I genuinely wish her all the best. Hard act to follow.

Offline king tarzan

I think I was the first one to review her on here..
What a gorgeous find!! 👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

You never know - she might return.

Offline horneybynature

Op What do mean by logging? AW profile? :unknown:
I too text her but not getting any response. I saw her in October too she told me she gonna be in Poland soon but will be back..Its a shame if she gone for good. :cry: one of my top regulars.

Offline tintin100

Op What do mean by logging? AW profile? :unknown:
I too text her but not getting any response. I saw her in October too she told me she gonna be in Poland soon but will be back..Its a shame if she gone for good. :cry: one of my top regulars.
Her phone is off and she hasn't logged in on WhatsApp.

Offline Heph

What a magnificent woman she is. Her whole routine is the pretty much the gold standard for how to run a successful personal hospitality business. She should run a how-to introduction-to-the-business for newbies and refresher courses for those whose spirits are flagging. Huge respect for her.

Offline YoungUKIndian

Same here except I was going about once a month! Its odd that it's just suddenly radio silence. I was wondering if you or anyone else have had any luck?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Same here except I was going about once a month! Its odd that it's just suddenly radio silence. I was wondering if you or anyone else have had any luck?
Any reason for your lack of contributions during your time as a member? the idea of the site is to share information, you were going once a month didn't post a review to help others but you want help now.   :unknown: