Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturally busty, where are they hiding?  (Read 122419 times)

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I drove there to see her but believe Belvedere train station is within walking distance !
Thanks for that. I might just give her a go. She looks good!

Offline portaluser1991

Trouble is they are likely to be over priced and come with wrong attitude in most cases !

That's true because they think that they are quality over EEs.

I think most of them don't try anymore because they know that they can't compete and don't have a change of getting £140ph.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Offline Wadebridge

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Nicely spotted B&S Vlad.
Leanne Crow has an absolutely massive and magnificent rack, but like Ashley Sage Madison, she is still a strictly 'above the waist' girl and that's a waste. Both women need to act like big girls now and not be shy about displaying some bush and pussy for us fellas.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Nicely spotted B&S Vlad.
Leanne Crow has an absolutely massive and magnificent rack, but like Ashley Sage Madison, she is still a strictly 'above the waist' girl and that's a waste. Both women need to act like big girls now and not be shy about displaying some bush and pussy for us fellas.
Couldn't agree more! Leanne Crow is my type to a T! She needs to show her full beauty(*)

Offline Wadebridge

... but like Ashley Sage Madison ...
Apologies, sorry for my typo ... I meant to say of course Ashley Sage Ellison, or ASE.
External Link/Members Only.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.

Offline dogma78

pics look legit (apart from the Leanne Crow ones) on the viva street profile.

waaah. Someone get to Edmonton quick sharp.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Hmmmm..not sure! Why does she not mention her bra size on either her AW or Vivastreet profiles??? That should be her main selling point!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 03:17:51 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Dogma you have no reviews and only 8 posts in 4 years! I think you gotta TOFTT and let us know mate!!

Offline winkywanky

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Fully Sated

Hmmmm..not sure! Why does she not mention her bra size on either her AW or Vivastreet profiles??? That should be her main selling point!!

I see your point VladtheImpaleHer, however, they make a very bold statement on the Vivastreet profile;

- My profile is authenticated. I will be doing new photos soon, but one thing I can promise, I'm the girl from the photos, print them and bring with you, if I don't look exactly or better, I will pay your taxi fare back!

Offline The Night King

I was up in Liverpool last week and saw Poppy who has got one of the best racks I have ever managed to get my hands on. Big heavy naturals. DD's I'd say. Perfect shape. Why post here? Well she told me she's coming to London at the end of November for a couple of days (prob Canary Wharf).

Sensational body - strong athletic and curvy. Faciallly she looked a bit like Britney Spears or the WAG Danielle Lloyd, I thought.

Very GFE service with 'A' included if you want it.

Pierced nipples which may or may not be your thing.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I see your point VladtheImpaleHer, however, they make a very bold statement on the Vivastreet profile;

- My profile is authenticated. I will be doing new photos soon, but one thing I can promise, I'm the girl from the photos, print them and bring with you, if I don't look exactly or better, I will pay your taxi fare back!
One of the photos on Vivastreet does look like a different girl and I think she looks Romanian.

Offline Fully Sated

...one of the best racks I have ever managed to get my hands on. Big heavy naturals. DD's I'd say. Perfect shape.

Thanks for the information The Night King, are her  breasts natural, they don't look natural in this shot, but I will take your word as you have actually seen her.

Offline Fully Sated

One of the photos on Vivastreet does look like a different girl and I think she looks Romanian.

I am unable to post the photo that I think you are referring to owing to 'software incompatibility'. If you can, please post the photo to which you are referring, thanks.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I am unable to post the photo that I think you are referring to owing to 'software incompatibility'. If you can, please post the photo to which you are referring, thanks.
Yeah it's not happening for me either. I've tried a couple of times to attach the photo. It's photo number 4

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:07:25 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline The Night King

Thanks for the information The Night King, are her  breasts natural, they don't look natural in this shot, but I will take your word as you have actually seen her.

They are 100% big naturals trust me. Poppy's photos make her look more slender and the boobs look smaller than they actually are.

I'd like to think I'm very good at spotting fakes which is important because I'm not a fan of silicon at all.

The best fakes I ever saw were Gayana (Diva) when she first arrived in the UK. They were so well done but I could tell by the end of the punt. Despite this there are copious reviews saying "I'm not sure" / "They felt natural to me". So trust an expert  ;)

Offline thetinman007

Look like fakes. You can see the outline of the implants

Offline The Night King

Look like fakes. You can see the outline of the implants

Check out her reviews on here as 'Poppy Couture' (or derivations of Poppy) and the evidence stacks up - big ol' naturals. There's a load more photos attached to those reviews if you want a closer look.

If you can see implants then fair enough  :wacko:

The natural busty girls are hiding out there. You just need to know where to look!

Offline peter purves

Check out her reviews on here as 'Poppy Couture' (or derivations of Poppy) and the evidence stacks up - big ol' naturals. There's a load more photos attached to those reviews if you want a closer look.

If you can see implants then fair enough  :wacko:

The natural busty girls are hiding out there. You just need to know where to look!

Like the Best tits on AW thread for starters  ;) :P

Anyhow...

Stumbled on this one (while doing a random search for WGs near me) on my way back from work and got my trousers twisted on the train. I had to hide my phone immediately hoping no one saw what I was seeing.

With no reviews and recently joined perhaps there's possibilities. Wish today wasn't Valentine's day or the Mrs was away I would've TOFTT.

Is this too good to be true at £80hh? Censors board pls help.

Offline nyarlathotep

Not 100% sure, but to me she could be Angelica, already known here as Angelica Diamond and more recently as Hot Angelica 95 (the tattoo matches, and even the glasses)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22747
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:08:53 am by nyarlathotep »

Offline sparkus

Not 100% sure, but to me she could be Angelica, already known here as Angelica Diamond and more recently as Hot Angelica 95 (the tattoo matches, and even the glasses)

Wow, just wow.

Offline nyarlathotep

Wow, just wow.

To be honest, from AW mobile version I can still see the profile of Hot Angelica (which instead from normal browser shows "This member's profile is set to distribute content only."), and the copy in the two profiles is the same.
I reckon I may try to risk and check with my eyes  :D

Offline winkywanky

Yep, Angelica and Jasmine are defo the same girl (assuming photos haven't been stolen).

Offline winkywanky

Yes, very similar. Obvs not the same girl, but I guess either they have someone who sets up/looks after their profile and there's a set 'style', or the girls just look at other girls' profiles to get ideas for their own?

Offline nyarlathotep

Yep, Angelica and Jasmine are defo the same girl (assuming photos haven't been stolen).

The only difference between the now hidden profile and this new one is the age stated.
On the first it says 24yo, when this 33yo instead...  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I was up in Liverpool last week and saw Poppy who has got one of the best racks I have ever managed to get my hands on. Big heavy naturals. DD's I'd say. Perfect shape. Why post here? Well she told me she's coming to London at the end of November for a couple of days (prob Canary Wharf).

Thanks for this. :hi:

Offline The Film Director

Yes, very similar. Obvs not the same girl, but I guess either they have someone who sets up/looks after their profile and there's a set 'style', or the girls just look at other girls' profiles to get ideas for their own?

Looks like the same pimp as Unique_Monica ..... common theme = Polish

Offline Northmc

Still waiting for these whoppers to come back to London!

Closest tits I’ve ever seen to the likes of Leanne Crow!! :wacko: :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Holy shit!

Her cups runneth over!

Online Stealthmode

you was kidding right? cos there are all of Leanne Crow

Offline Fletch747

Clearly Leanne Crow in the pictures - we can all see that.
Would be interesting to hear a field report and let us know the B&S situation.
I’d like to think the sub would have big tits etc.
Someone has to TOFTT here.
Who’s up for it? (I have other plans before you ask)  :P

Offline sparkus

Just a hunch but I'm willing to wager that:

- massive chebs leading to increased demand
- reported past conveyor belt/double bookings
- stated limited time availability in London

is going to equal a massive pain in the arse (and not hers)  :dash:

Offline nyarlathotep

Just a hunch but I'm willing to wager that:

- massive chebs leading to increased demand
- reported past conveyor belt/double bookings
- stated limited time availability in London

is going to equal a massive pain in the arse (and not hers)  :dash:

Well, I took the risk and sacrificed myself for the community.
I can confirm it's she!
I did not have particular issues with booking/communication.
Anyway I am going to add a note under my previous review.

Offline Fully Sated

Sorry, when I posted the link I should has said that it was 'Angelica Diamond' to avoid speculation. I added the new link to my past review thread too. if I get the opportunity to see her again,
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194954.0
I will write another review.

Thank you Nyarlathotep;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255453.0

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 10:34:40 am by Fully Sated »

Offline sparkus

Well, I took the risk and sacrificed myself for the community.
I can confirm it's she!
I did not have particular issues with booking/communication.

Don't want to harsh on her again but in one pic the chebs look huge and spectacular, in all others just big but not worth the reported negs.

Offline Fully Sated

They are 100% big naturals trust me. Poppy's photos make her look more slender and the boobs look smaller than they actually are.

I'd like to think I'm very good at spotting fakes which is important because I'm not a fan of silicon at all.

The best fakes I ever saw were Gayana (Diva) when she first arrived in the UK. They were so well done but I could tell by the end of the punt. Despite this there are copious reviews saying "I'm not sure" / "They felt natural to me". So trust an expert  ;)

Thank you for that additional information regarding Poppy, The Night Kid, I share your dislike of silicone too!

Offline sparkus

Sorry, when I posted the link I should has said that it was 'Angelica Diamond' to avoid speculation. I added the new link to my past review thread too. if I get the opportunity to see her again,
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194954.0
I will write another review.

Thank you Nyarlathotep;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255453.0

Pics, some text and number removed (as of 11.30 today), one feedback complaining of fake profile  :dash: