Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasa 20 / Warren Street [Fake review]  (Read 802 times)

Max84x

External Link/Members Only

This girl don't really have AW but is such a prety girl x
My visit there was short ...I stayed only half hour paying a reasonable price of 80£

Great location not far from the station and easy parking
 Natsaha is a young and petit lady 20 years, 5'.5'' tall
Going into her flat I've found her presentable and nice speaking , she have a friendly personality and very good english spoken. :kiss:

She offered me sorts of good services,no extra charges ...she doesn't do anal but I even didn't expect that  :rolleyes:

My time with her was  very nice but very short ...hope to see her  again as soon as possible
Was a pleasure to see her ...very cute petite girl  :rose:

OldAdmin

west8

I stayed only half hour paying a reasonable price of 80£

£80 / 30 mins isn't 'reasonable'.

Going into her flat I've found her presentable and nice speaking , she have a friendly personality and very good english spoken. :kiss:

Shame about the written English though, eh? :dash:

Daviehy

Hi there - this is my first post, but thought I should let people know my experience of this girl. Yes she is very pretty, apart from the large tattoo on her leg (okay if you like that sort of thing). I initially paid £120 for 1 hour full service, however I did not get the full hour and for every little thing I wanted to do, she wanted extra money in multiples of £30. For example - just to kiss her cost extra. She didn't like her tits being touched by a finger and did not like them to be kissed or licked. Her English was quite good, but she said she was French, but didn't react much when I tried to speak some french to her. Her profile said she had a sense of humour, but that did not come out when I saw her. I agree with west8 that £80 for 30 minutes isn't reasonable. Unfortunately I ended up spending £150 and that certainly was not reasonable for what I received. Yes she is beautiful to look at, but she wont get return clients if she rips them off. Sadly I shall not be revisiting her.