Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah party girl Romanian in Winchmore Hill. Any intel?  (Read 1379 times)

Offline latrell

External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this Blonde Romanian in Winchmore Hill?
She has a few good feedback on the Purple Site that seem genuine but I always take them with a pinch of salt
Any info welcome . Thx

Offline fullframeman

I’ve had her on my HL for a while. Might TOFTT this weekend. Will do review if I see her.

Offline latrell

:) nice 1 mate. Cant wait . Hope it goes well

Offline fullframeman

Review done mate. Go for it😉

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Legend!! THANKS

What’s happening with your reviews matey ?
Or the lack of?
You’ve been here since 2016 with 2 reviews and more questions that a Christmas special of who wants to be a millionaire?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Or the lack of?
You’ve been here since 2016 with 2 reviews and more questions that a Christmas special of who wants to be a millionaire?

:lol: :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
*******winner******
He has the this weeks star prize, a clock  :lol:

Offline Abcd333

A dumb question, what is the clock for? Is a rule violation, and if so, what it is?

Offline speedygonzal

A dumb question, what is the clock for? Is a rule violation, and if so, what it is?

A ban for 30 days for not contributing with any recent reviews. The guy the Mod banned was horrendous member since 2016 with only 2 reviews and didn't offer any excused when was asked

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Not reviewing as per site rules, after being questioned,  rather than just ban we offer a 30 day window as a second chance, as per head1’s link above, after 30 days the ban will auto kick in if no reviews.

Offline Abcd333

Not reviewing as per site rules, after being questioned,  rather than just ban we offer a 30 day window as a second chance, as per head1’s link above, after 30 days the ban will auto kick in if no reviews.

Oh dear, I have not done a review soon if I remember, but punting becomes quite expensive these days. I’m trying cost cutting measures

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh dear, I have not done a review soon if I remember, but punting becomes quite expensive these days. I’m trying cost cutting measures

I don't think you should worry. You seem to review regularly and contribute to the board. Not like OP who just asks loads of questions and gives little back.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Wtf ? That’s it, your next  :lol: :lol:

No issues with you matey

Offline Abcd333

Wtf ? That’s it, your next  :lol: :lol:

No issues with you matey

lol! You scared me

Offline latrell

Review done matey. Please lift the ban

Or the lack of?