Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Alycia4you  (Read 1607 times)

endomorph

External Link/Members Only

This wg's knowledge of English is certainly not as good as it seems.I arranged to see her as he had good reviews and I was particularly taken with her very prominent labia. I sent her a message with a role play scenario. She replied positively and told me to 'phone her next day. I did so but her 'phone was always engaged. I sent her a further message and she wrote  back explaining that there was something wrong with her 'phone. We exchanged further messages and I agreed to 'phone her today at 12.00 to confirm an appointment for 1.00. I called at 12.00 no answer, I perservered and got through at after 12.15. She asked me to explain the role play again, which I did. I explained that I would no longer be able to get to her by 1.00 as I would have to catch a later train to Edmonmton Green. She said that this would be ok as she was only two minutes away from the postcode she had given me. I was lucky with my tube and train connections and at 1.15 I was at the postcode. I 'phoned her and she asked where my car was parked. I reminded her that I had arrived by train. She said she would meet me with her driver. I said I was not happy with that arrangement and she said ok she would be along presently. That was that, no call back no sign of her.

Maybe I am a little paranoid, but I do not fancy getting into a car with a driver I do not know to be driven to an unknown destination. Others might be more blasé. Part of the mix-up probably comes from her poor understanding of English. She seems to speak it ok, but she obviously is not good at listening. So be very sure she understands what is required from her and how you will be getting to her.

grandmaster-ram-rod

well that sucks, may I ask why you didn't get yourself to her place of work, is that not the norm, or did she offer to collect you from the station?

endomorph

She has written to me explaining that: "I receive many calls per day.so I can't remember about everyone how is coming by. All my customers they know I've got driver/security.ask everyone on UK punting Ho been with me before and u will find out I'm not a lier. The final destination was me place.be sure about.sorry cos u have bad impression about me."

I accept that probably both of us were a little confused. The main thing is that prospective punters should be aware of the driver/security.

Stealthshagger

Sounds like an avoid. Also based on others and having spoken to her. Why is it not negative? Would she get in a car with some bloke at a station on the way to see you at a destination other than the post code she got, being told last minute? Why should you?

Make it a negative and avoid.

vorian

Sounds like an avoid. Also based on others and having spoken to her. Why is it not negative? Would she get in a car with some bloke at a station on the way to see you at a destination other than the post code she got, being told last minute? Why should you?

Make it a negative and avoid.

Clear negative for me, but as always up to the OP.  :unknown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

strange I have seen her three times with no mention of a driver or security, her service was ok as well

I smell a rat

endomorph

It was her who told me to go to the postode & that she would meet me there. It was the same procedure other punters had mentioned.

grandmaster-ram-rod

It was her who told me to go to the postode & that she would meet me there. It was the same procedure other punters had mentioned.

yes she meets you at the top of her drive, she does not need a driver to do that, its 50 feet away from her flat

vorian

yes she meets you at the top of her drive, she does not need a driver to do that, its 50 feet away from her flat

Maybe she said "I will get you at the drive" and the OP thought she said "Driver". :unknown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Maybe she said "I will get you at the drive" and the OP thought she said "Driver". :unknown:

who knows V ,  having met the girl and read reports about her, this is not her usual behaviour . I do know she refuses to see romanian man !!

Stealthshagger

I spoke to her when she was new and she was all clit drapes and no brains.

endomorph

No she definitely said "her driver" and refers to him as driver/security in her message to me. I have quoted her verbatim.

Offline Tonyleung

Did your "roleplay" involve a hockey mask and a chainsaw?   :scare: :scare: :scare: