Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Irish  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Eoint67

Has many people been to Lucy irish? Would you recommend her? What’s she into it etc, i hesrd she isn’t a looker but who cares when you need to nut lol

Cheers lads and

Offline senordingdongs

She’s lovely, mature curvy body and there isn’t much she won’t do. A friendly filthy lady you will not be disappointed. I found her very attractive for her age which I’d put around 50. She really loves role play so if older ladies are your thing she’s enjoy pretending to be whatever you want.

She had no issues that I was nearly 25 years her junior.

Offline vityaz

Been to her myself. Can't recommend enough! She was fantastic at the job

Offline Belfastpunt69

As above definitely. Before I used this forum I saw her 3/4 times, great woman and pure filth but treat her with respect and she will give you her all. Carrying weight so if you like fit slim girls don't waste your time. I'd have no issues going to her again if I felt the need.

Offline pussylover76

Can't wait to hear how you get on...
Take your time.

Has many people been to Lucy irish? Would you recommend her? What’s she into it etc, i hesrd she isn’t a looker but who cares when you need to nut lol

Cheers lads and

Offline vityaz

She's quite enthusiastic to take one in the back door too if you're into that. A lot that advertise it but don't actually do it

Offline Englishhorn

I’ve seen her several times and as others have said she’s pretty filthy and there’s nothing much she won’t  safely do if she likes you.
Last time I saw her a few months ago she’d lost quite a bit of weight but still has fantastic tits and ass.
She’s also a really nice person who loves what she’s doing.

Offline senordingdongs

I’ve seen her several times and as others have said she’s pretty filthy and there’s nothing much she won’t  safely do if she likes you.
Last time I saw her a few months ago she’d lost quite a bit of weight but still has fantastic tits and ass.
She’s also a really nice person who loves what she’s doing.

Told me she’d lost 4st but body wise she was perfect for her age before, when I saw he last she had a lovely curvy figure. She is very friendly the first time was like we’d been friends for years.

Offline evilsooty998

Tried to see her today. Rang up and booked a time, all fine. Swnt a confirmation text when she asked and then she replied "good, I'm ready".

Got there and then radio silence after asking her for the house number by text. No reply and phone was turned off.

Left after 15 minutes and even sent a friendly enough text saying maybe next time. No reply to that either.

Maybe she guessed it was me from the window and thought I dressed like an undercover policeman lol

Offline Greg05

Should stick up a negative review

Offline evilsooty998

Should stick up a negative review

Yeah, I think I will. Not even a "I'm sorry, something came up" reply is a bit of a piss take.