Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been with this girl?  (Read 797 times)

Johnfrombelfast

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been with the above? 1 review on her aw page. Got stood up by another so sitting about like a dick trying to pick another

Offline Car58

Her   day her here would need to make your mind up soon could be a while before anybody who has been with her responds .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Johnfrombelfast

Well guys I'll answer this myself, fucking awesome!!! She's away tomorrow. You'd need to be quick

Offline Deey2k

What did you get I’m hesdimg to town now for a punt and what’s her location.
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Johnfrombelfast

She is just off the Dublin Road, flat was bit messy as she's packing to go tomorrow n stuff, but couldn't really care about that. The main event was top class, very good gfe, own, nixe massage and I asked to give her a massage which iv never done before and to be honest I'm a happy chappy. Stayed for the hour.

Offline Deey2k

Only getting this now I opted for the Swiss wild girl looked stunning in her pics 50 for full service cim. Got there looked nothing like her photos but was average 7/10 I generally never go for full sex with wg
So went for owo and cim all in all nice girl and great blowjob generally I’ve to help most finish myself off this one was a real trooper and knew what she was doing def worth a return visit
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac