Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage-Reading - excellent experience  (Read 8581 times)

Offline Femsea

Went to the chinese place in Reading. I was directed into the room where a busty 30ish pretty curvy asian girl was waiting. She stayed in while I undressed.
She slap and bite my butt once I laid on the table. Good signal.

She was chatty and keep giving me compliments. Before starting the the massage, she removed her leggings an only the short dress was on.

She came to the head of the table and massaged my back reaching down to my bum. I took and early chance I put my hands up to her dressed. Only 2 minutes and I was already grabbing her bum. She kept teasing me and I lifted my head to find her breast, I went for it and sucked one of her nipples. The massage was just starting. I laid down and let her do her work.
She went on top of the table after around 10 minutes and was rubbing all her body against me. 
She asked me if I wanted b2b, it was a bit early than usual. I asked if FS in offer, she said no so I went for B2B.

She undressed and went on top, rubbing her boobs against. Coming to my ears and biting a bit. She then kissed me. I was a bit surprised.

I turned around, she kept rubbing against me. I touched her and was wet. She offered BJ, I asked for FS, she said not in offer, not allowed. She then started to do OWO, deep down took me to the edge. I asked her to turn around and it was RO. She turned around and kept rubbing against me, she kissed me again, DF kissing.

I turned her and she laid on her back on the table. I was on top and rubbing against her. It was kind of GE, we were kissing. My guy was rubbing her lower tummy and hitting a bit her lower lips. I asked again about FS, she said not allowed but wasn’t that convinced this time. We kept rubbing each other and kissing. At some point I felt my tip almost sliding in. I think we both were losing the head a bit. I said nothing stood up, took out a condom, put it in, and went in in missionary position.

We still had 20 minutes remaining.  We did it on that position for a while, trying to keep the noise down. I put her legs in my shoulders and kept going deep while rubbing her clitoris with my finger. She was really wet. She came (at least she said so, and her face and skin seemed to confirmed it). She asked me to keep going. I asked her to turn for doggy. We dismounted from the table, she leaned against it and I went from behind standing up while holding her breast. She was really wet. I finished and took it out.
Laid on the table and she cleaned me. She then told me that never happened (of course, she may be lying).
I took a shower, got dressed and leave.
It was 45 for the massage (that actually never properly happened)+40 for B2B+ 10 for OWO. Even if not agreed, I left another 15 for the rest of the experience. So total of 110 well spent

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Offline toetally

Shouldn't this be in the review section?

Offline Femsea

BS

And it is for  people like you that those of us that do this only from time to time just prefer to stay quiet

Offline Femsea

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Femsea is this the chinese by the station
Thanks for good report

Offline Kamilondon

I would take it a a compliment to the writing  :)

So no name of the girl you saw ? Or what day it was of the week ?
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

Which Chinese place was it

Thanks for good report

He logged back in today & obviously saw your post david - Maybe he's trying to keep her for himself  :sarcastic:  :dash:

Femsea, without a point of reference - i.e where this took place, this is a waste of time.

Plus as others have said you have posted in the SE discussion board when it obvioulsy reads like a review.

All contributions are generally welcomed mate - Just as it is (as a post) it's useless.

Here, have this key to this brand new Aston Martin - It's on the planet Earth somewhere.

Offline Femsea

Thanks for good report

Yes, the one by the station. I didn’t get the name of the girl, she did tell it 2 times but I couldn’t understand it, my bad. I decided to visit after reading previous reviews of some people being lucky, so I understand that it is kind of a lottery given the rotation

Offline bigboy96

Yes, the one by the station. I didn’t get the name of the girl, she did tell it 2 times but I couldn’t understand it, my bad. I decided to visit after reading previous reviews of some people being lucky, so I understand that it is kind of a lottery given the rotation

Is it this one in Blagrave Street?
External Link/Members Only

Offline bigboy96

Yes, it is

I've had some good times there. Maybe another visit is due?

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 07:02:54 pm by bigboy96 »

Offline DrConners

Yes, it is

Do you want this to be moved to the SE review thread ? Any helper can do it.

Offline SwenyTodd

This place is generally considered one of the best in Berkshire and I know some people who work in other cities that when there in Reading for business will pop in here (I have recommended it to clients).
Advisable to call in advance if you wanna book around lunch time or after work as can be busy at those times.

Offline mwang39

+1 I do feel Reading is blessed with TCM places, but in turns of consistency and convenience, this one is the best

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Consistently good get the odd hiccup but
They know what we want !!!!

Offline sparkus

Offline DrConners

Why isn't this a review?

It obviously is - I've already asked the OP if he wants it moved to the review section.

He's logged in today & still hasn't specified a preference.

Any helper can move/modify it.

I personally can't be arsed if he can't be bothered to respond.

It's a slightly uncomfortable read anyway - Three times he asks for FS, three times she says "No"

Then :

At some point I felt my tip almost sliding in. I think we both were losing the head a bit. I said nothing stood up, took out a condom, put it in, and went in in missionary position.

I doubt Femsea wants to draw anymore attention to the place, they have probably had an influx of punters expecting the same.

I'm sure the owner of the establishment enjoyed reading this too  :sarcastic:

PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE A GENUINE MASSAGE THERAPY CLINIC AND PROVIDE NON-SEXUAL SERVICES ONLY

(So please don’t ask for more)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline contentguy

It's a slightly uncomfortable read anyway - Three times he asks for FS, three times she says "No"

I found it very uncomfortable.  She said no to penetration 3 times, so the OP put a condom on and penetrated her.
Because he realised she wanted it anyway.

I can only hope that the OP’s poor english skills means the encounter was misrepresented.

Guy

Offline contentguy

I felt my tip almost sliding in. I think we both were losing the head a bit. I said nothing stood up, took out a condom, put it in, and went in in missionary position.

Just to be clear because the OP’s “review” was a bit TLDR.
Almost sliding in.
I think we were ...
How would that sound in court?

I’m really uncomfortable with this non-review.

Guy

Offline dynatron

clearly a clever bit of advertisig

Offline DrConners

Not sure I agree with you there buddy, unless it's to encourage potential clients to "practically" force themselves on the workers where the only encouragement seems to be body language interpreation.

She said "No" three times.

I don't know - I wasn't there.

How would that sound in court?

That's an extreme but relevant point Guy.

Offline contentguy

+1 to Dr C's point.

That's no advert suggesting that punters should take the initiative to have penetrative sex when the provider has refused multiple times and didn't verbally consent.  The OP just thought she consented which she may or may not have.  I wasn't there.

Who would want to encourage that type of client?

Guy

Offline stefanow

This raises a really important point.

Not sure where the law stands on this, but one quote from a SP I met once has stuck with me:

‘Men pay women for sex, but they also pay them to go away afterwards.’

I imagine there are a load of people watching the start of Alex Salmond’s court case and getting worried about things they’ve done in their past that was questionable.

Offline boffin

I too feel very uncomfortable about this post, she refused to consent thrice and he still put on a condom and forced his way in. Under any other circumstances he could be prosecuted but one gets the feeling that that the lady would never report him as her livelihood would be put at stake. 

Offline Femsea

As someone said, it is difficult to say what was actually the chat in the room if you were not there. To give some peace of mind, it was completely consensual, although I did a wrong word choice when I wrote a sentence in the review. It was a bit different massage experience, it was too much GFE. At some point I stopped and said let’s think straight, I asked her for condoms, she didn’t have any but asked me if I had. I then stood up of the table to get one out my coat. She completely consented when I told her to better use condom, as the way things were happening we would have ended up doing a stupid mistake.
At some point we even discussed meeting out of the working hours, but I was there only for work and know that it is better to keep away of getting attached.

Offline Kamilondon

As someone said, it is difficult to say what was actually the chat in the room if you were not there. To give some peace of mind, it was completely consensual, although I did a wrong word choice when I wrote a sentence in the review. It was a bit different massage experience, it was too much GFE. At some point I stopped and said let’s think straight, I asked her for condoms, she didn’t have any but asked me if I had. I then stood up of the table to get one out my coat. She completely consented when I told her to better use condom, as the way things were happening we would have ended up doing a stupid mistake.
At some point we even discussed meeting out of the working hours, but I was there only for work and know that it is better to keep away of getting attached.

I turned her and she laid on her back on the table. I was on top and rubbing against her. It was kind of GE, we were kissing. My guy was rubbing her lower tummy and hitting a bit her lower lips. I asked again about FS, she said not allowed but wasn’t that convinced this time. We kept rubbing each other and kissing. At some point I felt my tip almost sliding in. I think we both were losing the head a bit. I said nothing stood up, took out a condom, put it in, and went in in missionary position.

You are just trying to get out of it now 😂 you clearly said !!! You were still not convinced after asking 3 times !  I said nothing and got up and got a condom and put it in!!!
Worrying

Offline mh

You are just trying to get out of it now you clearly said !!! You were still not convinced after asking 3 times !
I said nothing stood up, took out a condom, put it in

It was just the gentlemanly thing to do. Debrett's New Guide to Etiquette and Modern Manners clearly specifies that in such a social situation:

One should retrieve the emergency prophylactic secreted in one's overcoat, apply said item to one's tumescent protuberance and proceed to "put it in".

Offline Kamilondon

It was just the gentlemanly thing to do. Debrett's New Guide to Etiquette and Modern Manners clearly specifies that in such a social situation:

Haha 😂 legally it’s called rape  :)

Offline contentguy

Haha 😂 legally it’s called rape  :)

+1 but please - drop  the Haha and smileys.

It’s not at all funny.

Offline Pedalwall

Was in Reading yesterday and went past Blagrave Street External Link/Members Only Closed sign on the door, lights off, sign inside and a hand written note on door asking someone - presumably courier - to call a number to pick something up. not sure of the implications - closed for the day or for a while.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Closed again today with hand written sign on the door.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Pedalwall

Same sign yesterday so appears deserted. even tried the number but straight to voicemail. Going to be a long few months!

Offline 44ster

Walked past there today. The door was open.