Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby_Hot Maidstone  (Read 1061 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7483436) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jeezy69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was last week

Comms: texted in the morning and she replied within 10 mins with a list of services and prices. I opted for 30 mins with just ow and sex for £70 (thought it’d be £80 as that’s what it says on adultwork but I’m not complaining) think owo and french kissing were each £20 extra

The place: a couple mins drive from the town centre, had a decent shower which I used before and after

The girl: was greeted by Gaby in a black lingerie set. She has a slim body and a gorgeous face, I’d guess c-cup tits, pics are accurate. She has quite a few tattoos

The meet: came out of the shower and kissed Gaby (no tongue) whilst we fondled each other. She took off her bra as we moved onto the bed and I had a great time sucking on her nipples whilst she grinded on me. Before too long it was off with the knickers and on with the condom as we fucked in cowgirl, giving me more opportunity to suck on her tits. After a bit she changed to reverse cowgirl, which was again very good, before going to doggy where I came in the bag. Showered and left on 30 mins.

Very good meet and would return

Offline uncle jessie

Thanks for the review , she is on my HL and having an opportunity to punt one day last week I tried phoning her a couple of times but it went to voicemail but her green light wasn't showing on her profile or perhaps I should have sent a text to get a response . Will try her again when I get a chance to punt .