Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The cat's away!  (Read 1033 times)

Offline BillyBackDoor

As the title says, the weekend is mine.

Unfortunately, my imagination is a little limited.  So my plan is to fuck as many new girls as finances, pharmacuticals and friction allow.

However, knowing what a deep, dark, depraved place the UKP collective mind is.  I thought I'd ask "What would you do?"

I'm Birmingham based, but plan on travelling further afield.

So if you can think of any must see/do girls/events/practices and you don't mind sharing....

Right.  I've assumed the position and am in my safe place. You may begin.

Offline threechilliman

I have a similar situation coming up soon. One punt arranged with a girl I've wanted to see for 18 months and is normally outside my range. Second will be a local girl who only works weekends.

tcm

Offline mh

I had a whole day with the cat away last weekend and I tried to plan the perfect punt, especially as I never normally get to punt on a weekend. Of course it all fell through with plans A, B and C crumbling. If I get the same opportunity again I'd plan less and do more!

Luckily I have a business trip coming up soon so I'll be away leaving the cat at home. Perhaps she'll be playing while I'm away!

Anyway, good luck with your weekend!

johnnyboy61

Luckily I have a business trip coming up soon so I'll be away leaving the cat at home. Perhaps she'll be playing while I'm away!
If you think she might be playing too why not set her up with an AW profile and then you can cover the extra costs of the business trip?

Offline mh

If you think she might be playing too

No, I don't. But if I found out she was I'd laugh myself senseless, in an ultra-ironic way (then I'd get pissed for a month). It would explain the lack of sex drive; perhaps I only get it when her bit on the side is away on business.  :lol:

But no, seriously, she has no opportunity (unless she's doing it at work, in normal working hours) let alone the desire.

Offline anyfucker

I have a similar situation coming up soon. One punt arranged with a girl I've wanted to see for 18 months and is normally outside my range. Second will be a local girl who only works weekends.

tcm
same for me, i might even go as far as zone 4 just keeping an eye on those tube driving bar stewards.

Billy i don't have time to read your reviews but why don't you consider something well outside your usual comfort zone?
Here in London the theme of the week seems to be post-op TS, or you could just see a well reviewed WG or two for a nice GFE - that's what i am going to do.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 03:56:15 pm by anyfucker »

Offline BillyBackDoor

tcm

You old tease.  You can't say that and then leave the bloomin' link out.

Offline BillyBackDoor

same for me, i might even go as far as zone 4 just keeping an eye on those tube driving bar stewards.

Billy i don't have time to read your reviews but why don't you consider something well outside your usual comfort zone?
Here in London the theme of the week seems to be post-op TS, or you could just see a well reviewed WG or two for a nice GFE - that's what i am going to do.

Who does.  I know I've been a bit verbose in the past, but I've decided my future reviews will be a little shorter.

Post op TS.  Definitely out of my comfort zone.  I'm open to trying most things, but not sure how I'd react.  Could well be an entirely new bucketlist experience, cumming and vomiting simultaneously.

Although, I've been with that many Thai girls, I may well have already ticked it off.

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Stiltskin

I had a whole day with the cat away last weekend and I tried to plan the perfect punt, especially as I never normally get to punt on a weekend. Of course it all fell through with plans A, B and C crumbling. If I get the same opportunity again I'd plan less and do more!

Same thing happened to me last week. I ended up in a local Thai massage parlour next to a petrol station (Horton Heath). Not my best experience, but when needs must.

Offline anyfucker

just checked and "Certain Tube trade unions have announced strike action next week. If it goes ahead, Tube services will be affected between Tuesday 25 and Friday 28 August."
Cunts, four days that will screw up my plans for a shagfest.
They should be able to fire strikers without compensation and hire people who would gladly work under the new conditions.

Offline Boundless

As the title says, the weekend is mine.

Unfortunately, my imagination is a little limited.  So my plan is to fuck as many new girls as finances, pharmacuticals and friction allow.

However, knowing what a deep, dark, depraved place the UKP collective mind is.  I thought I'd ask "What would you do?"

I'm Birmingham based, but plan on travelling further afield.

So if you can think of any must see/do girls/events/practices and you don't mind sharing....

Right.  I've assumed the position and am in my safe place. You may begin.

I was home alone for a week earlier this year.

The problem is that at my age I can only really do justice to a punt every other day.

I managed 3 though.
A lovely little oriental in Brum, an FFM with Emily-Jayne and Hannah   :P and another one in Brum, can't remember the name though!