Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police call for ban on anonymous pay-as-you-go phones  (Read 4169 times)

Offline sparkus

Wow, is that just rumour or is it documented anywhere ?

I guess it could be one of the girls own phones, not necessarily a shop phone.

Was relayed to me verbally (let's just say 'pillow talk'  :sarcastic:) but even then just grapevine ie another shop.

Offline s0whatsnew?

It's all very boring, but if all the CCTV and other surveillance deters or catches drunk/drugged drivers who kill, ANPR assisting in County Lines operations, organised crime detection, random rapes and murders, and all the rest of the nasty shit we see and hear on our TVs and in our papers every day, then as someone who is law-abiding and doesn't do nasty shit, I'm generally OK with it  :unknown:.

At least in this country we're generally aware of what's going on with all this stuff, and there is a good degree of public debate about these matters. Also, pressure groups which force that debate and make us think before any new measures are brought in.

None of us are perfect and many of us break the law to some small degree for our own personal pleasure, or perhaps we just do things we don't want others knowing about. But so long as we're reasonably savvy and don't get involved in the bad stuff, on balance I'm relatively OK with the proliferation of the surveillance society. Taking into account all the above.

The old maxim generally applies: if you're not doing anything wrong, why are you worried? And all the talk about 1994 and the Thought Police is overstated IMO. What we have in this country - in all sorts of ways - is what the general population generally wants, ie not some stifling and over-controlling govt telling us what we need.

Ah !   We are aware of what the media tells us.  But even the internet doesn't tell us what brewing in the labs and the minds of the state.   Relevance to punting?   That its not "what the general population generally wants", but what the general population are encouraged to accept is normal and reasonable.  So the XR rebellion are lumped in with terrorism and surveilled to buggery.   Technology develops, there's profit to be made.

What would you say to someone who told you that the uk census every ten years is run by the same outfit that organizes the freelance interrogators at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay?  (and no, its not the CIA).  Would you believe them?    :hi:

Online webpunter

Least they know how to ask Q's

What would you say to someone who told you that the uk census every ten years is run by the same outfit that organizes the freelance interrogators at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay?  (and no, its not the CIA).  Would you believe them?    :hi:

The muzzies are relatively safe @ AG & GB
Its the 'dark' sites they need to be worried about
But as a plus they do supposedly get to have how many virgins ?
Bet ya they choose little boys !

Offline millbush

Huawei is something I shout when unleashing a load on a pair of Chinese chebs too  :D

:D
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Huawei is something I shout when unleashing a load on a pair of Chinese chebs too  :D

High five or 5G?  :D

Offline Bigwilts

I would add a couple of 9's after the decimal point
I doubt very much if a hooker makes an accusation of rape that this will be taken seriously
A lot of time & effort to collaborate mobile data
If a hooker say is murdered by the next punter then strangely enuf in some ways its better that the rozzers can find you if they try hard enuf
So you are eliminated

As for separating the mobiles does having two mobiles in a hotel bar / reception area count ?
Ever had a phone in each hand & trying to work out which is getting the call / text ?
Looking 'guilty as' to those in the know
Guilty of punting  :lol:
Only because you’re feeling guilty.
A very simple reason for two phones is the work phone and the personal phone

There aren’t just drug dealers and punters using more than one