Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regular barebacker, but doesnt kiss because of Covid?  (Read 1769 times)

Offline hairymonster

External Link/Members Only

One of those profiles that changes names more than knickers and often flouts bareback. Annoying as unless she puts a face pic you might not realize and think she is a sensible hooker.

Offline Littlefoot

One of those profiles that changes names more than knickers and often flouts bareback. Annoying as unless she puts a face pic you might not realize and think she is a sensible hooker.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197193.msg2039785#msg2039785

Previous profile to drag up old reviews. Face pics in gallery of current profile, better face pics top of review from previous profile.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 09:07:03 am by Littlefoot »

Offline valiumdick

o welll were all gonna Die Soon Anyway So wot the Fuck Get in Balls Deep and Enjoy :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Zeusthedoc

can't see the reference to BB on the profile - but that is definitely a contender for worst profile picture!
hahahaha - she prefers doggystyle to minimise face to face contact...
might mean you enjoy yourself more if you don't see her face

Offline pbrown355

I think I saw her tears ago before I was on UKP. Was in Brum. A strangely unsexy, in a matter of fact way, visit but included Anal free. Total cost £50 hh.
She was very friendly but moaned about having a bad back. Doing it doggy, including anal, was apparently the most comfortable position for her because of the back.
Suited me ok. Would have been a positive.
I remember BB issues later when I joined UKP. Wasn't on her profile when I saw her. Wouldn't be surprised if she BBed as I vaguely remember her being very compliant about the anal. It was on her profile. Said when I arrived it was extra. I was going to walk so she said ok then. Wish it was always that easy!

Online Colston36

What do you mean "flouts"? Is there some law against it? Or do you mean flaunts? I have no desire to kiss anyhow, but that's just me.

Offline hairymonster

Perhaps a poor choice of word... Flouts... She adds and subtracts BB with randomness, so anyone looking on a none BB day may not realize they are visiting a BB skank.

Was an poor attempt at irony that a BB'er doesnt kiss because of Covid.

Offline The Owl

I've linked her only negative review to her new AW number. It's up to punters to do their work if they want to avoid shit punt with a barebacker.

Offline danny#3

I've seen her in respect that she was in the house when I saw Charlie Cox, she defo has had BB one her profile in the past and she is a proper munter.