Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyemily106 ---- Great Portland Street  (Read 1391 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

brolin_76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

this was my last punt just before Xmas. I have read her mixed up reviews here. some says she is very cold to start. But just took a risk as her reviews are mostly positive. tried to book some girls  but all were busy on the day but luckily I got a quick response from her. She gave me her postcode. It was same place I went to see Nadia near Great Portland street station so had no problem to find the flat.

Half an hour booking I paid £70 now gone to £80. :dash: :dash:

she opened the door it was like just for the sake of money she wanted to see me. no smile nothing but she was young  and a next door girl in my eye. May be she was expecting me as Brad Pitt coming to see her.  :( :dash: Sorry love I am not your Brad Pitt but not an fat ugly cunt. :coolgirl: :lol:

ok paperwork done. she came to bed and giving me hand job WTF? I asked could you do OWO in RO? she moved and gave the worst OWO for few 1 or 2 minutes just little touch of tongue. positive was she was clean I was licking her. she took the condom. put lube then Sex on missionary. I tried to kiss her. but she was just trying to avoid kissing. I asked her to change position again she put some lube. I feel the punt was almost boring no passion at all. it was like I am doing sex with a sex doll. :dash: :dash:

at the end I manged to cum after some dull sex.asked me if I want shower.
later made my way to home.

only positive was she is young exactly look like her picture.

Would I return? no way.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  It seems this girl is very hit and miss these days - she delights some, but had started to accumulate a few neutrals.  So this review is not a great shock and seems very fair.  And as you say, she raised her price  - an hour now £130.

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks for the review.  It seems this girl is very hit and miss these days - she delights some, but had started to accumulate a few neutrals.  So this review is not a great shock and seems very fair.  And as you say, she raised her price  - an hour now £130.

Saw her number of times since last year and I reviewed her positively based on her services why she is good. Personally I found her very good as a masseuse and with a limited GFE and I mentioned here several times if anyone is looking for a b2b massage + sex as bonus ending you should try her but if you're only for a proper GFE look elsewhere. But there seems to be a disagreement among some fluffy twats (one is already banned) who reviewed her positively. And the new rate £130/hr is bit steep in my view. :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:11:20 am by lewishamguy »

Offline VFM

I saw her last year when 30 minutes was £70 and I had a good experience. She looked great in her dress and was very friendly.  Her OWO was good with her on her knees and me standing next to the big mirror.  Sex was good in 2 positions and she was ok with some light kissing only. There was no problem with her mood or attitude.  I have not been back because it is quite far from where I live and her process have gone up.  But in the interest of balance, it was a thumbs up from me.