Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green Leaves Massage - Clapham Junction  (Read 1623 times)

Offline brightondon

External Link/Members Only

Phoned in advance . New ad said 'we have new staff' so I asked over the phone if I could see a new staff member (having seen reviews on here of the previous staff!! ) . Paid £25 for 30 min massage. Fat lady took money but she sent new lady in . She was ok , 30s slim , not that attractive but nice figure. I was not that fussed when she came in. She did a good proper massage , really nice . Did my legs really well. Then came the question ... and you know , I just thought 'no I am alright , the massage is fine and I will save the b2b joy for another day' . I said no and she got shitty 'we don't get money if you don't do extra ' she was huffing and puffing , what a contrast to the girl who walked in. I saw another side to her and to the whole fucking business actually. She continued doing my legs with her back facing me , huffing and puffing . On the one hand you could read into this post that Green leaves has new girls and they are ok and up for extras. Or you could read this and think , fuck it , as soon as it's not what they want , you see the real side of the business. Funny thing is that what happens if someone goes in genuinely wanting just a massage ? I would steer clear as I am sure there is better near by.