Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Between9and5 booking  (Read 932 times)

Offline Jonahp

I have recently booked a room with between9and5 for a date in the future. Received the between9and5 booking confirmation email, but after this nothing.

Should I be getting something from the actual hotel as well?
If not what do I actually say when I get to the hotel to check in??
Do I use the between9and5 confirmation email and simply show that or just give my name and say I've booked a day room?

Offline livlad

Can't help sorry but thanks never knew about this website will come in handy for girls that only do outcalls

Online hendrix

I've never received anything from the actual hotel when booking via between9and5. Just given the name booked under at the hotel reception and it's always been fine

Offline KentAde

I've never received anything from the actual hotel when booking via between9and5. Just given the name booked under at the hotel reception and it's always been fine

+1. Always use that website, and never had any issues. As Hendrix says, just wander to reception, under your name, pay your cash and away you go!  :thumbsup:

SuitedandBooted

Agree with the above. Just the one email, walk in, pay cash and get on with it.

fredpunter

As above ... and I've still got 52 minutes left of my first 9 to 5 hooking. ... it was be my last

fredpunter

As above ... and I've still got 52 minutes left of my first 9 to 5 hooking. ... it was be my last

Meant to say booking rather than hooking ... but then again ....

And won't be rather than was ... new phone
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:11:56 pm by fredpunter »