Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can One Typo Set Alarm Bells Off?  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Nationality:    British

Will I send you a privet picture of my face    A. The answer is no, if I wanted to show my face I'd put it on my profile picture please do not ask.

Privet?  So Eastern European.

Offline Hobbit

For me, usually yes. If I see a typo like that then I would ignore the profile and not see her.

Offline hendrix

Uses "privet" in the main body of the profile too, not sure if it's conclusive though...

Offline Private Parts

Uses "privet" in the main body of the profile too, not sure if it's conclusive though...

Hedging?
PP

Offline Waterhouse

Hedging?
PP
Isn’t that a slow, teasing handjob that keeps you on the brink?
 :lol:

Offline B4bcock

Isn’t that a slow, teasing handjob that keeps you on the brink?

It's when you beat about her bush.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

Nationality:    British

Will I send you a privet picture of my face    A. The answer is no, if I wanted to show my face I'd put it on my profile picture please do not ask.

Privet?  So Eastern European.

There are other mistakes too. Defiantly. :rolleyes:

Lots of profiles of British girls have many mistakes. Some people's spelling is just atrocious.

Offline petermisc

There are some words that are consistently mis-spelt by foreigners, such as "whit" instead of "with" by Hungarians, for example.  However, far better signs are unusual sentence structure or order, as English tends to put the words in a different order to many other languages.  Also, not putting in things like "a" or "the" in appropriate places.  Reading her whole profile, it reads like it was written by a Brit.  The minimal punctuation, especially commas, suggests it may have been written on a mobile phone.

There are a number of typos in the profile, such as "I am defiantly the girl that turns heads.....".  My guess is that she relies over-much on her phone's auto correct to get her spelling correct.  If you mis-spell private, your phone may well automatically correct it to privet, without you noticing that it has done so.

So no, I wouldn't rely on a single typo, or even several.  Far more telling is does the text "flow" like it was written by a Brit.

Offline Jonestown

I'll take tits like Kimberley's over perfect spelling anyday.

Offline scutty brown

"Kimberleyxxk"

"Hi handsome guys I'm so glad you found me I'm kacey,"

should tell you enough....

Offline ulstersubbie

Lots of profiles of British girls have many mistakes. Some people's spelling is just atrocious.

True Rochelle. That's why a spell checker proves useful in this regard.

Offline southern punter

My guess is that she relies over-much on her phone's auto correct to get her spelling correct.

"wants you get talking to me" sounds like it could even be text-to-speech.  Agree with your assessment.  Reads more like the text of a Brit, perhaps a dyslexic one, than an EE.

Offline Londonpunter30

Profile name of Kimberly text starts “hi I’m kacey”. Suspect it may have been sold on

Online JontyR

"Kimberleyxxk"

"Hi handsome guys I'm so glad you found me I'm kacey,"

I'm sorry to hear that Kimberleyxxk, maybe you need some ointment?

Offline Xtro

There are other mistakes too. Defiantly. :rolleyes:

Some people cannot even read properly..... Thank you Rachel!   :rolleyes:   ;)

Offline Hobbit

Some people cannot even read properly..... Thank you Rachel!   :rolleyes:   ;)

Raquel is right, some people can't even smell properly.  :D :lol:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Offline Bonker

Is duckheads a service you offer? Is it included or extra?

Offline HarryZZ

Some of you lot must have lead very sheltered lives, I have a few, born and bred, English mates whose texts need four or five read throughs until I've even got a gist of what they're trying to say.

I'm also completely blown away that anybody believes that the name given to AW is their real name or even one they consistently use.

Offline Home Alone

I'm also completely blown away that anybody believes that the name given to AW is their real name or even one they consistently use.

Obviously, Harry. Mine, for example, is a statement of my domestic situation. ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 09:05:03 am by Home Alone »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Some of you lot must have lead very sheltered lives, I have a few, born and bred, English mates whose texts need four or five read throughs until I've even got a gist of what they're trying to say.

Pretty sure nobody believes that.
:rolleyes:

Offline Hobbit

Being born and bred doesn't mean one has great literacy skills. It depends on one's education and upbringing.

Offline Xtro

Obviously, Harry. Mine, for example, is a statement of my domestic situation. ;)

And on that note.....

Last night we were having a barney and my wife screamed at me, "You've never walked a mile in my shoes!"

I instantly shouted back, "You don't see what I get up to then when I'm home alone!"    :D

Offline winkywanky

Oh, I thought you were genuinely 8yrs old instead of your stated 80, and that was a typo?  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

A lot of people rely on auto-correct to sort out their spelling mistakes but that goes awry if the misspelled word is another word. In this example privet is a hedge so it doesn't get flagged up as a mistake.
Reminds me of a local hoo-ha a few years back when someone tried to open a sex shop and protesters daubed "Prevets Out" on the frontage. We still have an in-joke today where we call any seedy debauched person a prevet. Eeeee! You dirty prevet!!

In terms of AW, I reckon strange syntax is a better indicator of their nationality than spelling mistakes:

"I am receiving preference in gentlemen that have years 35-50 please" is clearly written by a foreigner despite there being no actual spelling mistakes there.

Offline Xtro

Funny you should mention auto-correct.....

The man who invented auto-correct Has died..... His funfair Is next monkey. 
May he roast in piss.  :rolleyes:   :P   :cool:

Offline Private Parts

Two much in for an operation :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Offline DouglasReynholm

Pretty sure nobody believes that.
:rolleyes:
Hmmm... External Link/Members Only

Also, I'd say she is British. Someone on AW would have said otherwise. External Link/Members Only You can't phone her to check though.

Offline britman

Standard EE typo

"Hi gays..."

(for guys)

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Hmmm... External Link/Members Only

Also, I'd say she is British. Someone on AW would have said otherwise. External Link/Members Only You can't phone her to check though.
That has nothing to do with my comment whatsoever.