Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurlySueSecret - An Eye Opener (NW2)  (Read 1595 times)

tristen92

This might be my last activity on here for a while, but I'll get to that in a bit. So me and a mate recently decided to try to abstain from jerking off for a month (for better results in the gym), but after 6 days I had a huge urge; not to wank but to fuck. A victim of my non-existent will-power, I called around the locals and since the well-reviewed "Lovely Emily" wasn't available, I decided to try out this girl. Check her page out; perfect body - busty with a peach-like big arse and a cute face, right? Comms were surprisingly good (I'll get to why it's surprising), and her place is easy to find (all be it a real trek from Golders Green station, which is the nearest). As mentioned in another review, she does like to check you out from outside, which I don't personally have an issue with.

Sue (not her real name), is about 5'9 in heels and relatively good-looking; her pictures are deceiving and facially, I'd give her a 7, tops. Very accommodating and pleasant from the outset, but her English is bad, and was a problem throughout (no better than basic). Her profile is written by someone else and her texts might be also (in-person she can barely string a sentence together and even struggles with sexual cues). I want to get all the negatives out; her body is just okay; very droopy D-size tits (which she seemed self-conscious of initially), and has a lot of moles, but a nice arse for sure.

She provides a very good GFE (DFK/OWO etc) and was very enthusiastic and showed a similar spontaneity to Khloe in Colindale; at one point when we were both hot (room was an oven), she grabbed a bottle of water from the bedside and poured it all over us. However, the sex was vanilla in all that she initiated (I like to let them take the lead at the beginning). She couldn't DT but made the effort, which sums her up nicely; she tries hard but I found it a little dull (despite a week of jizz in the tank!). Doggy was the highlight; she was most into that and it probably makes the most of her body (nice arse and a mirror adjacent to the bed to watch the action). That's as good as it got; she's also unprofessional - at the end she offered a longer stay and said she'll move her next client (all with broken English and hand gestures), I guess it also shows she's accommodating.

All in all, it was a weird feeling; I found it boring - and most importantly I didn't find her sexually attractive in person. The language barrier didn't help as I like to chat; I find dirty talk a real turn-on whilst in the thick of it. I'm partially to blame because she was plan D and my horniness prior meant looks didn't mean so much. I thought about it on the way home, and the last few of my punts have been like this; I'm paying a lot of money to fuck girls just because they're convenient (I'm not actually sexually attracted to any of them - despite probably Deluxe Anna, my first punt). Being picky with women, coupled with a diminishing bank account, means I'm going to scale back the punting a lot, and only punt when it's a 10/10 I've stumbled across on adultwork on the odd occasion. Thanks for those who've complemented my reviews; I'm glad I could give back - this forum has helped avoiding some absolute 'mares.

To wrap up, Sue offers a great GFE and is very good VFM (I ended up paying for an hour and leaving 45 minutes after time was up). She said she had no clients for that next hour and initiated more action, otherwise I would have been a gent and left promptly. She would suit the more vanilla punters out there and aesthetically speaking she is something of an acquired taste. One of my worse punts though; probably compounded by the fact that I originally planned to see "Sexy Carolina" in Paddington (who isn't reviewed on here but in my books is close to a perfect 10.)

Adios for now UKP, hopefully I'll be reviewing a real stunner in a few months time.

External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

When you say droopy do you mean like she has had children, or like she might step on them or like they just are big and not perky?

mrhappypants

Chefboyxo,  thanks for you (great) reviews - really enjoyed reading them.  There Are some really cool girls out there.   Stacy Nice Summer is the closest I've seen to a sure fire rocketship.  But otherwise I hope the sabbatical works out.

Dave

tristen92

When you say droopy do you mean like she has had children, or like she might step on them or like they just are big and not perky?
The latter.

Thanks mrhappy ;)