Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Essex girls  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Ravihitch1

Anyone got any good curvy or even bbw busty Essex type recommendations? Where’ve they all gone?

Saw Emma Leigh a couple of times (think she’s only doing OF now), Sophie who used to work out of Tott Ct Rd. There was a young half Moroccan type going under BigTitsTayla who was fun but disappeared. Maxes used to have a good options here 10 years ago!

Where’ve they all disappeared to?? Surely there should be more with Towie / Kardashians etc!

Offline jakplo22

This girl used to have a profile on Kingslover under the name "Daisy", I'm pretty sure it said she was based in Essex: External Link/Members Only. Maybe keep an eye out for her. She's been reviewed here.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 07:34:41 pm by jakplo22 »

Offline davidgood

Anyone got any good curvy or even bbw busty Essex type recommendations? Where’ve they all gone?

Saw Emma Leigh a couple of times (think she’s only doing OF now), Sophie who used to work out of Tott Ct Rd. There was a young half Moroccan type going under BigTitsTayla who was fun but disappeared. Maxes used to have a good options here 10 years ago!

Where’ve they all disappeared to?? Surely there should be more with Towie / Kardashians etc!

Lucy is a fairly busty Essex girl;-

ww.adultwork.com/562458 or External Link/Members Only

Regards,
davidgood

Offline Ravihitch1

Thanks gents. I know there’s chat on the Thicker / BBW thread about the drought too! Would think there’d be so much more with social media etc! Here’s hoping…

Online MCullen71

KDD is a busty Essex girl (out calls in central London though).

XxDaisy is busty and has Essex type patter, though she's not actually Essex originally.

Offline StingRay

Hmm, Essex and curvy/BBW makes me want to check if any have answered "bag of chips" to the AW question "What is your favourite food?"

Online jkandjol

See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393495.msg3992738#msg3992738

Lol funnily enough I was about to reply to this thread and I see my own review cited.
I wasn't gonna recommend her for this... is she even an Essex girl? I wouldn't have thought so.
Also OP's description makes me think he's after a bird with chebs to match the fluff on the rest of her.

Have you seen her btw? Would be interesting to get a second opinion/experience on her and her services.

Online jkandjol

Anyway OP, the one that immediately came to mind with your post is External Link/Members Only
I never got to see her unfortunately. She's quite part time and outcall only, and times never seemed to match. But she is real and has one review on here as well as some seemingly promising and legit feedback on aw.

To me this seems like as good as a curvy Essex girl experience can get IF NATURAL.
Fake chebs (and/or bum) I'll have a think and see if anyone else comes to mind.

Offline Ravihitch1

Thanks! You’re def correct about the chebs! Prob more of a sub-thread of the BBW and Big Booty threads. Don’t have to be actually from Essex but you know the type. Regional, big naturals and big bums and made up. Maxes used to do a good run of em. Feel like there’s less and less these days though you seen em out n about. Maybe it’s more seeking vibes…