Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvaceous.Seduction Worcester Park.  (Read 1055 times)

7 review(s) for curvaceous.seduction (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Hothinny

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
£145 @ 1 hour incall.

Visited CS 3 years ago at a residential address close to the mainline.  It was nearby a school so beware the times of school run traffic.

1 hour and cost 145.  I see recently the price has dropped and she does run specials (e.g. Wimbledon fortnight for some reason).

I was hoping for the shapely polka dot clad, hourglass and was a little disappointed with the bodice strapped rather severe looking wg who shyly opened the door.

She did fk on arrival and took some time and interest in my motivation for seeing her (OWO CIM).

As I am no Clark Kent I am happy to ignore facial and body imperfections and I personally did not find her looks or body too disagreeable.  Her tits are large and she was not defensive of them using them and letting me suck and play with them.

She was am absolute expert at BJ and I got the impression she genuinely does love doing this.  She was licking my balls when I started to come and she moved very quickly to ensure she got a mouthful.  She could easily have ducked out of this but very skillfully managed to put me in her mouth to ensure she obligated her CIM requirement.

Quick chat and a wash up and she insisted on another crack.  I would have been happy to leave at this point as I had a lot on my plate that day but she sucked another pop out of me and another great CIM.

She really does know her BJs and I appreciate she sags here and there but logistics allowing I will be going back.

I have read the negative and neutral review but can only say for me it was positive. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hothinny, welcome to UKP and submitting this review.

Was this punt 3 years ago, or a subsequent visit recently?

Offline Hothinny

It was spring 2017, looking back through aw mails I can confirm that.

Offline Fully Sated

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting. In order to qualify as a review, the events need to have taken place within six months (or one year) depending on whether the forum member is old or new. Therefore I have moved this from the review section to the discussion board.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0