Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Current Inverness Terrace Ladies (Autumn 2018)  (Read 2651 times)

Offline OnTheSly

I was quite lucky over the past 4 weeks to have some time spare and thought it's been a long time since I went to visit the Inverness Crew for a "massage" - I messaged the normal number (07932009815) and asked who was working and got 3 new girls - so thought I'd try each one out over the following weeks and report back how things are going there.  Unfortunately, it's nowhere near as good as it was in the old Irina, Karina and Ana days - one big difference is that none of the girls will remove their pants under any circumstance and extras are definitely not on offer (the first thing that was said by each of the girls was "No blowjob, no sex, just massage with happy ending")

Lily

Photo is of a very slim blond standing on the beach - as always, the photo is no reflection of the lady.  She was quite chubby, bleach blond and facially unattractive.  Sorry, did I say 1 hour, I meant 30 minutes ;)

She is Polish and her English is good.  Massage was OK, but nothing to write hope about.  Lots of CC swipes and lots of reaching under - in fact I preferred being on my front not having to look at her.  When I turned around I just didn't find her attractive enough so couldn't stay hard.  Hey ho, won't visit her again!

Samantha

Photo is actually the girl!  Quite a surprise, but doesn't show much.  A dark haired Pole, again quite chubby, very chatty, with a pretty face.  A lot more pleasant than Lily to talk to, but again only worth a 30 minute visit.  Massage was OK, a few CC but no reaching under.  Good HJ afterwards but nothing quite as good as Karina's tit-wank!  Wouldn't visit again.

Oksana

Dark haired Russian with a beautiful body and face, lots of really nice ink - nothing like her photo. Massage was excellent, this girl has obviously been trained on what to do - however, not sensual at all (no CC, reach unders or even stroking of inside leg) - might as well have had a normal massage for half the price.  On turn over it was very strange.  Just straddled me and put her tits in my face for 10 minutes and did nothing at all.  She was happy to have her tits kissed, touched, bitten, and have hands wonder over her backside (pants still on so no access from her position to do anymore) - then would just lie next to you, and give you a HJ.  Probably wouldn't visit again either.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of going back - I'll check again in another 3 months and see if the ladies have changed - really miss the old crew (Karina just seems so difficult to see now she manages herself).

Offline OnTheSly

I've just confirmed that Samantha and Oksana are still there (both the same girls as back in late October) and a new Russian has joined the crew, Sara.  If anyone has seen Sara let me know or I'll try and visit in the next week or so and TOFTT.

Offline Bob Mery

What about Victoria?
I used to know a girl Victoria also Russian (before joining the UKP site) and she still advertise in the same area
Banned reason: White knight / undeclared association with the girl.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OnTheSly

I've not known a Victoria working there (but I've not really used them that much, probably a couple of times in 2017, a few more last year).  There are loads working in Bayswater area, this is just a well known massage group where the ladies usually change quite often.  All in all, they were much better back in 2017 than they are now.

Sometimes you can get FS with the ladies (although not sure about the current crew), but when you do you pay a lot more than if you booked a FS working girl.  It also seems like it depends on who you are, if they like you, you're more likely to get more than others for less $!

Shagman45

that place has become a expensive bore, you better off finding someone else

Offline Bob Mery

I've not known a Victoria working there (but I've not really used them that much, probably a couple of times in 2017, a few more last year).  There are loads working in Bayswater area, this is just a well known massage group where the ladies usually change quite often.  All in all, they were much better back in 2017 than they are now.

Sometimes you can get FS with the ladies (although not sure about the current crew), but when you do you pay a lot more than if you booked a FS working girl.  It also seems like it depends on who you are, if they like you, you're more likely to get more than others for less $!

Victoria’s Profile
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight / undeclared association with the girl.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boardyhell

from memory naughty ant was there,if only